Join Us!

• WEB Hosting By Accu

Waptrick.com

This is a discussion on Waptrick.com within the Write Website Review forums, part of the The Lounge category; Waptrick.com is wap site that we can download what ever we want into our cellphones. You just need to ...

LinkBack Thread Tools

Default Waptrick.com

Waptrick.com is wap site that we can download what ever we want into our cellphones.
You just need to browse waptrick.com on your mobile, enter a code into text box and that application will be downloaded on your mobile.
They have applications such us dictionary and also Al-Quran applications with the meaning.
They also have a lot of wallpapers like animal, animation, celebrity, historical and more.
The best thing they have is a lot gameloft games that we can download for free directly.
They also have video, songs and more.

Last edited by brl_admin; May 11th, 2012 at 02:45 AM.
Get Paid For Discussion - Yes, You Can Earn by Writing on this Forum Full List of BRL $ Earnings
BRL Addicted  , 112 Posts, Reputation : Joycezhu is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, August 11th, 2009, 10:10 AM

Default Re: Waptrick.com

Hi,

I will have a check about games because I love mobile games. Is it free to download mobile games?

Thanks,

Sandeep Gandhi
BRL Addicted  , 720 Posts, Reputation : Sandeep is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, August 11th, 2009, 20:44 PM

yes , I have tried waptrick all time they are really good
you will get all things to download from there there are also some sites where you can write free sms also i think
Banned  , 59 Posts, Reputation : samj221 is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, August 12th, 2009, 08:39 AM

I didnot knew about this website earlier i checked and it was good best thing was free and good quality games.
BRL Addicted  , 177 Posts, Reputation : dxunited is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, August 12th, 2009, 10:24 AM

This is one of my favourite wap site to download games and wallpapers. I have been using it many times and i love it.
BRL Addicted  , 102 Posts, Reputation : reds08 is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, August 13th, 2009, 07:11 AM

I am a regular user to use this site for downloading new games. This wap site provides many free mobile stuff for cell to download. I like this site but the thing which I don't like is that the quality of 3gp videos are not good enough.Otherwise everything is fine.
Banned  , 38 Posts, Reputation : smartguy is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, September 17th, 2009, 21:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joycezhu View Post
Waptrick.com is wap site that we can download what ever we want into our cellphones. There have application. Such us dictionary. And also Al-Quran applications with the meaning. And also have a lot of wallpaper like animal,animation or more. The best thing there a lot gameloft game that we can download for free directly. Another is video and more.
I tried visiting the website but it seems I could not open it.. It says that I can only visit it on mobile phones..

I have the same question like others, is it free?
BRL Addicted  , 1,628 Posts, Reputation : bhing is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, September 18th, 2009, 23:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhing View Post
I tried visiting the website but it seems I could not open it.. It says that I can only visit it on mobile phones..

I have the same question like others, is it free?
Waptrick. com is a wap site which can be opened only from mobile phones. And the content of the site is free to download. You can download videos,games,applictions,etc for free. They charge you nothing for the download. But make sure that your service provider provides you free gprs.

Get Paid For Discussion - Yes, You Can Earn by Writing on this Forum Full List of BRL $ Earnings
Banned  , 38 Posts, Reputation : smartguy is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, September 18th, 2009, 23:52 PM

Tags
x 1 discussions