Join Us!

• WEB Hosting By Accu

Is dogpile better than google?

This is a discussion on Is dogpile better than google? within the Search Engine Optimization forums, part of the Search Engine Optimization Board category; Hey guys just needed to know if dogpile is a better site then google because dogpile features all the top ...

Similar Threads
Similar Threads Thread Starter Forum Replies
Top 10 Google Myths Revealed allen1109 Google 25
How the bounce rate of your website can affect your Google rankings vikramsinghwmi Google 17
How to use Google Codes sysax How To's 1

LinkBack Thread Tools

Question Is dogpile better than google?

Hey guys just needed to know if dogpile is a better site then google because dogpile features all the top search engines like ask, google, yahoo and msn.

Get Paid For Discussion - Yes, You Can Earn by Writing on this Forum Full List of BRL $ Earnings
BRL Addicted  , 71 Posts, Reputation : Indian007 is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, January 30th, 2009, 20:26 PM

Default Re: Is dogpile better than google?

I'm hearing about dogpile for the first time. Interesting , i shall check it out n den will post my feedback...
BRL Addicted  , 157 Posts, Reputation : rockr is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, January 30th, 2009, 22:48 PM

I dont know , If you can say that they combine the top three search engines and post there results they wont ever be famous due to non originality . I think nobody is close to google .
Jr. Member  , 456 Posts, Reputation : xtremevicky is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, January 31st, 2009, 00:31 AM

i think google search engine is the best one....mostly you get the result what you want to serach..i think this is the beast search engine compared to all one prestent right now!
Banned  , 11 Posts, Reputation : ankitasinghai is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, January 31st, 2009, 00:58 AM

dogpile? i know little about it. but you can search it by google or other search engine for more information.
now it is not support CHINESE search. what a pity.
Jr. Member  , 219 Posts, Reputation : wonderful1 is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, January 31st, 2009, 01:30 AM

I do not know dogpile. I think google is still the best and I will stick to google only.
BRL Addicted  , 94 Posts, Reputation : leowang is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, January 31st, 2009, 02:28 AM

I have heard for the first time about "dogpile". According to me Google is the best.
BRL Addicted  , 274 Posts, Reputation : Rutika is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, January 31st, 2009, 02:45 AM

Google still the best search engine in the world now. Dogpile is still far away, they dont even listed at the top 10 search engine and i believe most people dont even heard about it
Senior Member  , 1,897 Posts, Reputation : lifeplayer will become famous soon enough
BRL$: 0, January 31st, 2009, 03:41 AM

well please will anyone let me know what is this dogpile
i am hearing it for the first time
is its a site like google means a search engine
if thats the case when many people don't even know about that how can they be famous than google
BRL Addicted  , 74 Posts, Reputation : ashvini is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, January 31st, 2009, 05:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashvini View Post
well please will anyone let me know what is this dogpile
i am hearing it for the first time
is its a site like google means a search engine
if thats the case when many people don't even know about that how can they be famous than google
Dogpile is a search engine site like google but its searches combine the top 4 search engines. (Google, Yahoo, Msn, Ask).
BRL Addicted  , 71 Posts, Reputation : Indian007 is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, January 31st, 2009, 17:50 PM

What is dogpile...It's the 1st time I ever heard about such a site.Well for me, google works fine and accurate than other search site.
BRL Addicted  , 149 Posts, Reputation : raj0923 is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, January 31st, 2009, 22:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raj0923 View Post
What is dogpile...It's the 1st time I ever heard about such a site.Well for me, google works fine and accurate than other search site.
Forget about it, there are too many search engine. Just try it once and if you think it is not good, just leave. Stick on those search engine able to provide you the good result. That's all
Senior Member  , 1,897 Posts, Reputation : lifeplayer will become famous soon enough
BRL$: 0, January 31st, 2009, 22:37 PM

Well Dogpile is not a search engine like that of Google, yahoo, it just fetches the results from them and display them combining.
Senior Member  , 4,260 Posts, Reputation : SiddharthB has a spectacular aura aboutSiddharthB has a spectacular aura about
BRL$: 0, February 2nd, 2009, 07:06 AM

As known that google so far is the king of search engine, 75% of the internet user are using google search for searching. And google is still the best search engine in the world now
BRL$: 0, May 10th, 2010, 03:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian007 View Post
Dogpile is a search engine site like google but its searches combine the top 4 search engines. (Google, Yahoo, Msn, Ask).
I've heard about Dogpile, and it was said to be the best search engine.
I didn't know it's actually combining the best results from the top 4 search engines.
It's hard to say if it's better than the rest, as the site claimed that the results are actually what we are looking for, instead of the results got from just one search engine.
But, we can't compare this to Google, as without Google, Dogpile can't even get the results we want.
I'll give it a try and hopefully it returns the results I really look for.
BRL Addicted  , 537 Posts, Reputation : kaka135 is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, May 10th, 2010, 23:15 PM

No its not better because not many knows about it. Also it isn't showing results of its own, it grabs the results of other search engines.
New Foot Prints  , 2 Posts, Reputation : ashsmith is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 115.00, May 11th, 2010, 03:58 AM

i don't think so i search for the keywords "freemoney,make moneyonline and i only yielded 50 results while on google it yielded almost 2 milllion
BRL Addicted  , 222 Posts, Reputation : kyriousrobert is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, May 11th, 2010, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian007 View Post
Hey guys just needed to know if dogpile is a better site then google because dogpile features all the top search engines like ask, google, yahoo and msn.
I just heard about that dogpile.. and i am not sure that it is better than Google because Google has proven it's worth and the quality of the site is very good. So i don't think that dogpile will be ever compared to Google and to other Search Engine Websites.

Get Paid For Discussion - Yes, You Can Earn by Writing on this Forum Full List of BRL $ Earnings
BRL Addicted  , 1,628 Posts, Reputation : bhing is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, May 12th, 2010, 06:39 AM

Tags
x 1 discussions
x 686 discussions