Join Us!

• WEB Hosting By Accu

please help me in stumble upon...

This is a discussion on please help me in stumble upon... within the Questions & Answers forums, part of the KnowledgeBase Builder category; i am doing some microworks and i was tasked to stumble upon a certain topic. i was given a site ...

Similar Threads
Similar Threads Thread Starter Forum Replies
Drop Your Stumble Requests Here!! silentmaverick Other Marketing Options 3
Del.icio.us and Stumble Packages - Starting from just $10 Jason Buy / Sell Advertisements Board 0

LinkBack Thread Tools

Default Unanswered: please help me in stumble upon...

i am doing some microworks and i was tasked to stumble upon a certain topic. i was given a site and i don't know where to paste it there and stumble. i would appreciate it if anyone here can share something about that. thanks in advance.

Get Paid For Discussion - Yes, You Can Earn by Writing on this Forum Full List of BRL $ Earnings
BRL Addicted  , 145 Posts, Reputation : flagella08 is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, February 7th, 2010, 23:00 PM

Default Re: please help me in stumble upon...

1. Login to your stumbleupon account, then click on Favorites tab.
Or you can access the Favorites page here: http://www.stumbleupon.com/favorites/

2. Click on "Add a site" at the top right corner.

3. Enter the URL and other related information if required, then click on "Add a site" button.

4. After the site has been added, just click on the link. This will open the site, with the Stumble bar added at the top of the screen. There you'll see "Stumble", "I like this", etc buttons.

5. Click on "I like this" to stumbleupon the site, and the thumb up icon will change to green color. It's done.

To check if you have really stumbled upon the site, go to http://www.stumbleupon.com/stumbler/username and see if the site has been listed and rated.

Hope this helps.
BRL Addicted  , 549 Posts, Reputation : kaka135 is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, February 9th, 2010, 23:46 PM

Default Re: please help me in stumble upon...

oh thanks a lot. i think i don't need any more info. yours are very detailed and helpful. im sorry if i can't thank you enough. God bless.

Get Paid For Discussion - Yes, You Can Earn by Writing on this Forum Full List of BRL $ Earnings
BRL Addicted  , 145 Posts, Reputation : flagella08 is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, February 11th, 2010, 22:32 PM

Tags
x 23 discussions
x 1 discussions