Join Us!

• WEB Hosting By Accu

Lasik Eye surgery - What is it?

This is a discussion on Lasik Eye surgery - What is it? within the Questions & Answers forums, part of the KnowledgeBase Builder category; I've heard a lot of about the latest development (Lasic Eye Surgery) in eye surgery. Can any one explain ...

Similar Threads
Similar Threads Thread Starter Forum Replies
Zsa Zsa Gabor set for leg surgery in LA (AP) brl_admin Entertainment 0
Laura Bush doing well after surgery, aides say (Reuters) brl_admin Top Stories 0
Cuba's Castro still sidelined a year after surgery (Reuters) brl_admin Top Stories 0

LinkBack Thread Tools

Default Unanswered: Lasik Eye surgery - What is it?

I've heard a lot of about the latest development (Lasic Eye Surgery) in eye surgery.

Can any one explain what is it exactly ?

Get Paid For Discussion - Yes, You Can Earn by Writing on this Forum Full List of BRL $ Earnings
Administrator  , 6,428 Posts, Reputation : brl_admin will become famous soon enough
BRL$: 98,927.92, August 28th, 2009, 02:10 AM

Default Re: Lasik Eye surgery - What is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by brl_admin View Post
I've heard a lot of about the latest development (Lasic Eye Surgery) in eye surgery.

Can any one explain what is it exactly ?
Check the below links and get more information about Lasik Surgery.. Information about what Lasik really means and the procedures..

http://www.docshop.com/education/vis...ractive/lasik/

http://www.fda.gov/MedicalDevices/Pr...IK/default.htm

I hope that helps..
BRL Addicted  , 1,628 Posts, Reputation : bhing is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, August 28th, 2009, 23:47 PM

It is simply an eye surgery for treating the eye problems like Myopia, hypermetropia etc. In this type of surgery, patient will get very less pain and the problems will get cured permanently. This is an alternative for wearing spectacles.
BRL Addicted  , 114 Posts, Reputation : kguru1979 is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, September 3rd, 2009, 09:24 AM

Well lasik has a lots of benifits and also some disadvantages too.
Like the lasik should not be done before adolesent age passed otherwise there are chances that the surgery will be needed to be repeated for that one.
Also the lasik has some problems like too much thinning of the cornea in case of a high index.Please read or make some googling about it before using it.
I am myself is a medico and i think people just do it without looking on all the aspects so better read all and then decide as there will be best part of you to have his full advantages.

Get Paid For Discussion - Yes, You Can Earn by Writing on this Forum Full List of BRL $ Earnings
BRL Addicted  , 146 Posts, Reputation : shadowking is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, September 12th, 2009, 09:20 AM

Tags
x 11 discussions
x 1 discussions
x 2 discussions
x 8 discussions