Join Us!

• WEB Hosting By Accu

How to transfer money from credit card to Paypal?

This is a discussion on How to transfer money from credit card to Paypal? within the Questions & Answers forums, part of the KnowledgeBase Builder category; If your credit card is linked to your paypal account, how to transfer money from the CC to your own ...

Similar Threads
Similar Threads Thread Starter Forum Replies
steps to add Credit card in your paypal account. Rutika Paypal 19
Adding multiple credit card in Paypal Dhaval Paypal 3

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools

Default Answered: How to transfer money from credit card to Paypal?

If your credit card is linked to your paypal account, how to transfer money from the CC to your own PP account?

Get Paid For Discussion - Yes, You Can Earn by Writing on this Forum Full List of BRL $ Earnings
BRL Addicted  , 217 Posts, Reputation : weltkind is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 289.14, June 14th, 2009, 11:14 AM

Best Answer - Posted by Dhaval
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltkind View Post
If your credit card is linked to your paypal account, how to transfer money from the CC to your own PP account?
Do you mean you wish to add funds in your paypal account via credit card???
Credit card as a backup source of funds, you can use your credit card for ANY purchases made through Paypal. You don't ever have to let them take money directly from your bank account.

When you get the the Paypal screen that shows the source of your funds, you have to click on the little blue link that says "Change". You'll then be taken to a screen that shows a list of possible payment options. Your credit card will show on that page. Check the option next to it and click to the next page. The next screen will try to talk you out of paying with your credit card and ask if you're sure you want to do that. Click 'Yes'.

Now your payment through Paypal will be charged to your credit card.

I don't know if you can add funds to your account using the credit card, but you can use it to pay for something. They will charge your card for some fess.

Default Re: How to transfer money from credit card to Paypal?

Well paypal offers option ..
U dont need to add money and den use.. if you have your card attached, den u can directly send payments from paypal using CC... simple..
BRL Addicted  , 157 Posts, Reputation : rockr is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, June 14th, 2009, 23:49 PM

Quote:
Do you mean you wish to add funds in your paypal account via credit card???
Credit card as a backup source of funds, you can use your credit card for ANY purchases made through Paypal. You don't ever have to let them take money directly from your bank account.

When you get the the Paypal screen that shows the source of your funds, you have to click on the little blue link that says "Change". You'll then be taken to a screen that shows a list of possible payment options. Your credit card will show on that page. Check the option next to it and click to the next page. The next screen will try to talk you out of paying with your credit card and ask if you're sure you want to do that. Click 'Yes'.

Now your payment through Paypal will be charged to your credit card.

I don't know if you can add funds to your account using the credit card, but you can use it to pay for something. They will charge your card for some fess.
BRL Addicted  , 1,149 Posts, Reputation : Dhaval is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, June 15th, 2009, 00:48 AM

Thanks! This is exactly what I need to know. A friend asked me this question. This is a really clear answer, I believe it should help.
BRL Addicted  , 217 Posts, Reputation : weltkind is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 289.14, June 15th, 2009, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Thanks! This is exactly what I need to know. A friend asked me this question. This is a really clear answer, I believe it should help.
You are welcome! Since you have received your answer, I have reported this thread to be closed. Good luck

Get Paid For Discussion - Yes, You Can Earn by Writing on this Forum Full List of BRL $ Earnings
BRL Addicted  , 1,149 Posts, Reputation : Dhaval is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, June 15th, 2009, 22:02 PM

Closed Thread

Tags
x 183 discussions
x 139 discussions
x 447 discussions
x 669 discussions
x 124 discussions