Join Us!

• WEB Hosting By Accu

How to get rid of body pain?

This is a discussion on How to get rid of body pain? within the Questions & Answers forums, part of the KnowledgeBase Builder category; Many of us are very busy in work schedules at offices and continuously working with computers. Sure this will have ...

Similar Threads
Similar Threads Thread Starter Forum Replies
Can any body tell me the good website to learn dot net anandqq Web Development 4
BYU student's body found in canyon (AP) brl_admin Top Stories 0
Body ID'd as pregnant Ohio woman's (AP) brl_admin Top Stories 0
Ohio mom's body found; boyfriend charged (AP) brl_admin Top Stories 0

LinkBack Thread Tools

Default Unanswered: How to get rid of body pain?

Many of us are very busy in work schedules at offices and continuously working with computers. Sure this will have a bad effect on our health like body pain.

How to get rid of such body pains? What kind of exercises are recommended?

Get Paid For Discussion - Yes, You Can Earn by Writing on this Forum Full List of BRL $ Earnings
BRL Addicted  , 114 Posts, Reputation : kguru1979 is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, May 26th, 2009, 10:38 AM

Default Re: How to get rid of body pain?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kguru1979 View Post
Many of us are very busy in work schedules at offices and continuously working with computers. Sure this will have a bad effect on our health like body pain.

Yes, you are right. Today life has become very fast. To keep our self healthy and stress less we require meditation and some peace.

It depends on the nature of work you do. Like you said we are very busy in work schedules at office and working with computers...If this is the case then you do not need to do harsh exercises. Computer work mostly belongs to your mind and thinking so obviously you are giving stress to your mind.

It effect on our eyes and mind and neck somewhat depend upon sitting arrangement. Let me give some exercise if you constant work on computer.

1. You should not work or look at the computers for more than half an hour. Let your eyes have some rest of every half an hour. Close your eyes and then open your eyes again and again. Do it for minimum 10 times slowly. It will give you relief.

2. If you are continuously working on computers than take a break of atleast 3-4 minutes every 1 & half hours. Relax your self and get off from the computer screen. Try to look at the pleasant things or have some water. Green colour would be very nice to see if your eyes are tired.

3. You neck also matters as you need to work in one single position only. To get relief move your neck from lest to right side and then from right to left side slowly. Then up and down slowly. Do it for atleast 4 minutes.

If you follow above things, you will surely feel better.
BRL Addicted  , 1,149 Posts, Reputation : Dhaval is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, May 26th, 2009, 16:01 PM

I often get backache if I sit down before my computer over 3 hours without moving.
how to get rid of it?
1, Don't keep one pose for over 1 hour. such as sitting, standing, and so on.
2, Do a bit exercise half of hour before go to bed.
3, Take a hot bath after exercise daily.
Jr. Member  , 219 Posts, Reputation : wonderful1 is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, May 27th, 2009, 14:59 PM

since i am working at the office 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, and usually engaged in paper works, i from time to time do some stretching and a little walking..

it actually helps and i never had back pains or whatsoever (except for eye tiredness) ever since i did it...
BRL Addicted  , 183 Posts, Reputation : camhiliciouz is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, May 27th, 2009, 19:36 PM

I would recommend to take advise from some physiotherapist and do the same suggested by him/her.
Moderator  , 164 Posts, Reputation : Janak is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, May 27th, 2009, 20:21 PM

For those that work in office, I felt it is very important of your sitting place. Do use a box as a footrest or a blanket on the seat to raise your chair height to help you to have a better environment.
BRL Addicted  , 155 Posts, Reputation : cytin is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, May 27th, 2009, 20:36 PM

Today life is very fast and we almost have no time for ourselves.Anyway,whenever you get some time,you should try hard to get some relaxation.Otherwise,you can try some joga for heeling your body.
BRL Addicted  , 249 Posts, Reputation : bumba1988 is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, June 1st, 2009, 08:04 AM

I recommend you to buy a comfortable computer chair and maintain a good sitting position. Also, if possible, you could buy ergonomic keyboard and mouse, it helps to maintain the best possible position for computer working and reduces the stress to your hands.

E: You should also rest for a while sometimes, get up from the chair and go outside for 5 minutes and breath some fresh air before going back to work.

Last edited by tomida; June 20th, 2009 at 06:22 AM.
BRL Addicted  , 25 Posts, Reputation : tomida is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, June 20th, 2009, 06:20 AM

You can try different forms of Yogas which are really good for one's health.Also,in addition, you can try to use massages to eradicate body pains.
BRL Addicted  , 249 Posts, Reputation : bumba1988 is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, June 24th, 2009, 06:10 AM

Quote:

KGURU, it's been over a month or so. Please select the best answer for your question...........
BRL Addicted  , 1,149 Posts, Reputation : Dhaval is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, June 24th, 2009, 22:37 PM

Body pain this must be due to extra work i think,i dont recommend any exercise just simple jogging is ok i think you should dake energy capsule like revital and all such stuff they really work
BRL Addicted  , 177 Posts, Reputation : dxunited is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, July 28th, 2009, 07:03 AM

Beside taking medicines which are not good to take, body pain can be cured by yoga, but if you don't want to perform yoga then there is one simple thing.
To get rid of body pain just take a bath with warm water and you will feel relaxed.
Banned  , 38 Posts, Reputation : smartguy is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, September 17th, 2009, 22:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartguy View Post
Beside taking medicines which are not good to take, body pain can be cured by yoga, but if you don't want to perform yoga then there is one simple thing.
To get rid of body pain just take a bath with warm water and you will feel relaxed.
i agree on it. taking medicine is not the good way to release your body pain, and some of the medicine will keep in our body for a long time before it able to be dissolved. panadol is one of example.

try to do some light exercise and working in proper posture. do not overstretch your body. well, warm water shower is also a good choice.
BRL Addicted  , 365 Posts, Reputation : dust is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, September 22nd, 2009, 07:23 AM

Drink pain killer medicine or put a liniment on your joint pain, I think it will help you
BRL Addicted  , 66 Posts, Reputation : animemagic is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, September 30th, 2009, 09:17 AM

The vast majority of pains experienced by those in desk jobs is due to lack of muscle support in the back, arms up legs. It's easy to explain, just old your arm our long enough to experience pain. This is the same pain but coming from the internal tissue being ask to support limbs and bones with support. You need to build up the muscles, not a lot just to give the regular use in a verity of ways.

I experienced something similar myself recently with an Achilles tendon. I was just walking down steps and each time I did it pulled and ripped if I wasn't careful. This was because I spend most my time sitting down I don't even travel to work. I could walk up steps find, I could walk and even run without a problem. I then went on a few long walks and now no problem at all. I still wouldn't say I'm fit but now my legs can support the movements my feet and ankle make when I walk down steps.

Simple really, if you don't use it you lose it - so use everything do some stretching, sit with you back against a wall. Better still get one of the those big balls and lay backwards on that a few times a week.
BRL Addicted  , 63 Posts, Reputation : handyman is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, November 22nd, 2009, 15:18 PM

just stay calm and rela.give youself a break.our body is just like a machine.sometimes we need to log it off so that the energy will be reimbursed again.
BRL Addicted  , 145 Posts, Reputation : flagella08 is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, November 23rd, 2009, 05:34 AM

Body pain...Hmm I always get it after a good game of football. The best thing to do is take some rest !
BRL Addicted  , 98 Posts, Reputation : tyler13 is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, December 5th, 2009, 01:13 AM

My neck is acking now
too tired to work
need to do more exercises to relax myself
New Foot Prints  , 2 Posts, Reputation : daisytina is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 115.00, January 7th, 2010, 04:20 AM

Quote:

use pain bomb to reduce the pain temporarily but do yoga and meditation just realx urself
New Foot Prints  , 2 Posts, Reputation : sureshk2n is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 115.00, January 17th, 2010, 14:42 PM

I think the extra time should be plenty of exercise, so we figure to be healthy down.
New Foot Prints  , 5 Posts, Reputation : xuguowei is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 126.00, September 30th, 2010, 02:01 AM

You must maintain a good sitting position, you need to move your head once in a while. Don't take too much time to your work, but rather spend a rest for a while or do some light exercises like bending your body.

Get Paid For Discussion - Yes, You Can Earn by Writing on this Forum Full List of BRL $ Earnings
New Foot Prints  , 8 Posts, Reputation : silverstone is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 134.00, January 7th, 2011, 08:23 AM

Tags
x 33 discussions
x 1 discussions
x 31 discussions
x 14 discussions