Join Us!

• WEB Hosting By Accu

Advantages Of Print Media

This is a discussion on Advantages Of Print Media within the Print Media Marketing forums, part of the Marketing Concept category; The Following Are The Advantages Of Print Media Over The Other. 1. Less Costly Than Tv Media 2. Can Be ...

Similar Threads
Similar Threads Thread Starter Forum Replies
print media marketing works or not pralhad30 Print Media Marketing 7
Print media marketing mira Print Media Marketing 9
Media Autoresponder Script Only or + MRR Jason Buy / Sell Advertisements Board 1

LinkBack Thread Tools

Thumbs up Advantages Of Print Media

The Following Are The Advantages Of Print Media Over The Other.

1. Less Costly Than Tv Media
2. Can Be Used In Different Language Newspapers
3. Good Option For Targeting Educated Target Market
4. More And Detailed Information About The Product Can Be Given

Guyz Can You Help Me With More?

Get Paid For Discussion - Yes, You Can Earn by Writing on this Forum Full List of BRL $ Earnings
BRL Addicted  , 97 Posts, Reputation : gmaxxx is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, December 31st, 2008, 05:56 AM

Default Re: Advantages Of Print Media

what help do you require?? i mean what do yu want to know?? you wrote this sentence - Guyz Can You Help Me With More?
Senior Member  , 4,260 Posts, Reputation : SiddharthB has a spectacular aura aboutSiddharthB has a spectacular aura about
BRL$: 0, January 2nd, 2009, 02:18 AM

well i m a marketing student and i require more practical reasons than theoretical
so i m happy seeing marketing topics here
i wanted more advantages of print media to be listed some practical
you can also give examples
BRL$: 0, January 2nd, 2009, 07:19 AM

Since print media are generally archived that makes them more practical for research.

A newspaper morgue can be an incredible research resource. I have used them for stories more than a century old. Unfortunately they are not always well-indexed, but you can find a lot in them if you are willing to spend the time.

Electronic media, such as radio and television, must keep stories short and the only story archives you normally find are on websites and normally limited to fairly recent stories.

In print media stories can be longer and therefore far more detailed than on electronic media. Again, this is useful in research, where you are looking for detail, but also in developing background.

Source - yahoo answers

another good article on it - http://www.myadbase.com/cgi-bin/guid...ge=print_media
Senior Member  , 4,260 Posts, Reputation : SiddharthB has a spectacular aura aboutSiddharthB has a spectacular aura about
BRL$: 0, January 2nd, 2009, 10:06 AM

ahhhhhhhhhh! the article is good one dude, GR8 WORK MAHNNN
KOOOOOOOOOL INFORMATION
BRL$: 0, January 12th, 2009, 16:01 PM

The main advantage of print media is that people read newspapers and magazines when they are in a relaxed mind. So, they grab all the important points written and easily get stimulated by the topic.
New Foot Prints  , 30 Posts, Reputation : parulg is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 26.77, February 11th, 2009, 21:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by parulg View Post
The main advantage of print media is that people read newspapers and magazines when they are in a relaxed mind. So, they grab all the important points written and easily get stimulated by the topic.
But at the same time if any one skips the ads, it gets wasted, so I guess using other media is better.
BRL$: 0, February 11th, 2009, 23:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by parulg View Post

I read the newspaper when i am eating and waiting for my College bus to arrive . I read the English paper carefully and notes a lot of things including ads .
Jr. Member  , 456 Posts, Reputation : xtremevicky is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, February 15th, 2009, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtremevicky View Post
I read the newspaper when i am eating and waiting for my College bus to arrive . I read the English paper carefully and notes a lot of things including ads .
Well different people have different vies, I always prefer not to go through ads.
BRL$: 0, February 16th, 2009, 09:01 AM

Depends on what you are looking for , some ads can get you lots of things that you might not have even thought about like jobs stuff etc.
BRL$: 0, February 23rd, 2009, 13:19 PM

Print media is the least costly I think and a lot of busy people prefers to read rather than to watch.
BRL Addicted  , 169 Posts, Reputation : mariefe18 is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, March 2nd, 2009, 03:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariefe18 View Post
Print media is the least costly I think and a lot of busy people prefers to read rather than to watch.
Exactly

I Prefer to read my local language paper in the morning and English paper in the eve. when i am free .
BRL$: 0, March 2nd, 2009, 08:45 AM

Lots of advantages of print media.Its cost is very low.And it is easy available to everyone.I think in print media you can get every kind of topic like education, business,current affairs,sports and many more.

Get Paid For Discussion - Yes, You Can Earn by Writing on this Forum Full List of BRL $ Earnings
BRL Addicted  , 24 Posts, Reputation : businessman1927 is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, August 20th, 2010, 05:54 AM

Tags
x 16 discussions
x 66 discussions
x 12 discussions