Join Us!

• WEB Hosting By Accu

Need online php viewer

This is a discussion on Need online php viewer within the PHP forums, part of the Web Development category; Anyone know where i can get an online php viewer , like that of viewing an 'html' document on your local ...

Similar Threads
Similar Threads Thread Starter Forum Replies
PHP VS ASP.net prashuaishu PHP 16
Web Design with PHP prashuaishu PHP 2
PHP MySQL Web Development Security Tips Nicole123 PHP 2
PHP 5.2.2 and PHP 4.4.7 Released brl_admin PHP 0
PHP 5.2.1 and PHP 4.4.5 Released brl_admin PHP 0

LinkBack Thread Tools

Default Need online php viewer

Anyone know where i can get an online php viewer , like that of viewing an 'html' document on your local machine?

Eighter the/a script or an online site where i can work from, reply if you do , asap

Get Paid For Discussion - Yes, You Can Earn by Writing on this Forum Full List of BRL $ Earnings
BRL Addicted  , 930 Posts, Reputation : userzz has a spectacular aura aboutuserzz has a spectacular aura about
BRL$: 0, December 9th, 2008, 22:13 PM

Default Re: Need online php viewer

Well I am not sure you are talking about...

You want to view your php file which is in your local drive?
Senior Member  , 4,329 Posts, Reputation : SiddharthB has a spectacular aura aboutSiddharthB has a spectacular aura about
BRL$: 0, December 10th, 2008, 03:39 AM

Yeah , thats it...i had a script but its gone like in thin air...I saw an online one somewhere but i dont know , and cant find any querying from google, just wondering if anyone know of eighter the raw script that can be installed or a site that has it...cheerz
BRL Addicted  , 930 Posts, Reputation : userzz has a spectacular aura aboutuserzz has a spectacular aura about
BRL$: 0, December 10th, 2008, 03:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by userzz View Post
Yeah , thats it...i had a script but its gone like in thin air...I saw an online one somewhere but i dont know , and cant find any querying from google, just wondering if anyone know of eighter the raw script that can be installed or a site that has it...cheerz
Well can't you see the site in the php editor? I mean they obviously display you the site...!!
Senior Member  , 4,329 Posts, Reputation : SiddharthB has a spectacular aura aboutSiddharthB has a spectacular aura about
BRL$: 0, December 10th, 2008, 04:01 AM

you can install php service on your computer , apache , php , phpmyadmin , and the config them , then you will view php files on your own computer .
BRL Addicted  , 278 Posts, Reputation : cooiky is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, December 26th, 2008, 10:11 AM

Quote:
you can install php service on your computer , apache , php , phpmyadmin , and the config them , then you will view php files on your own computer .
you are right brother. apache is good . but the thread opener wants a online php viewer. my suggestion is that you can try to w3wschools . go to their example page. there is an option to create example yourself and test them also. there you can test your php script . i think you can unserstand what i am trying to tell you. you can try one brother then inform me weahter you can or not...
BRL Addicted  , 312 Posts, Reputation : tusherdcc is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, December 26th, 2008, 23:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tusherdcc View Post
you are right brother. apache is good . but the thread opener wants a online php viewer. my suggestion is that you can try to w3wschools . go to their example page. there is an option to create example yourself and test them also. there you can test your php script . i think you can unserstand what i am trying to tell you. you can try one brother then inform me weahter you can or not...
Well that is a wonderful idea. The people who want to test their php knowledge can actually try the coding stuff there and know the errors and rectify them.
BRL$: 0, December 30th, 2008, 01:49 AM

I'm not really sure what you're looking for. Are you saying testing your php without having to send it to a domain? If that's it, I can recommend you XAMPP which is great and Easy PHP. They're both powerful tools but XAMPP can do a couple more things but it's tend to be more complicated.

Get Paid For Discussion - Yes, You Can Earn by Writing on this Forum Full List of BRL $ Earnings
BRL Addicted  , 53 Posts, Reputation : ccatherine is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, January 17th, 2009, 04:53 AM

Tags
x 7396 discussions
x 521 discussions
x 3 discussions