Join Us!




  • WEB Hosting By Accu





Need online php viewer

This is a discussion on Need online php viewer within the PHP forums, part of the Web Development category; Anyone know where i can get an online php viewer , like that of viewing an 'html' document on your local ...


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools

Default Need online php viewer

Anyone know where i can get an online php viewer , like that of viewing an 'html' document on your local machine?

Eighter the/a script or an online site where i can work from, reply if you do , asap

Get Paid For Discussion - Yes, You Can Earn by Writing on this Forum Full List of BRL $ Earnings
userzz's Avatar
BRL Addicted  , 902 Posts, Reputation : userzz has a spectacular aura aboutuserzz has a spectacular aura about
BRL$: 0, December 9th, 2008, 22:13 PM
   

Default Re: Need online php viewer

Well I am not sure you are talking about...

You want to view your php file which is in your local drive?
Senior Member  , 4,260 Posts, Reputation : SiddharthB has a spectacular aura aboutSiddharthB has a spectacular aura about
BRL$: 0, December 10th, 2008, 03:39 AM
   

Default Re: Need online php viewer

Yeah , thats it...i had a script but its gone like in thin air...I saw an online one somewhere but i dont know , and cant find any querying from google, just wondering if anyone know of eighter the raw script that can be installed or a site that has it...cheerz
userzz's Avatar
BRL Addicted  , 902 Posts, Reputation : userzz has a spectacular aura aboutuserzz has a spectacular aura about
BRL$: 0, December 10th, 2008, 03:44 AM
   

Default Re: Need online php viewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by userzz View Post
Yeah , thats it...i had a script but its gone like in thin air...I saw an online one somewhere but i dont know , and cant find any querying from google, just wondering if anyone know of eighter the raw script that can be installed or a site that has it...cheerz
Well can't you see the site in the php editor? I mean they obviously display you the site...!!
Senior Member  , 4,260 Posts, Reputation : SiddharthB has a spectacular aura aboutSiddharthB has a spectacular aura about
BRL$: 0, December 10th, 2008, 04:01 AM
   

Default Re: Need online php viewer

you can install php service on your computer , apache , php , phpmyadmin , and the config them , then you will view php files on your own computer .
BRL Addicted  , 275 Posts, Reputation : cooiky is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, December 26th, 2008, 10:11 AM
   

Default Re: Need online php viewer

Quote:
you can install php service on your computer , apache , php , phpmyadmin , and the config them , then you will view php files on your own computer .
you are right brother. apache is good . but the thread opener wants a online php viewer. my suggestion is that you can try to w3wschools . go to their example page. there is an option to create example yourself and test them also. there you can test your php script . i think you can unserstand what i am trying to tell you. you can try one brother then inform me weahter you can or not...
tusherdcc's Avatar
BRL Addicted  , 302 Posts, Reputation : tusherdcc is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, December 26th, 2008, 23:53 PM
   

Default Re: Need online php viewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tusherdcc View Post
you are right brother. apache is good . but the thread opener wants a online php viewer. my suggestion is that you can try to w3wschools . go to their example page. there is an option to create example yourself and test them also. there you can test your php script . i think you can unserstand what i am trying to tell you. you can try one brother then inform me weahter you can or not...
Well that is a wonderful idea. The people who want to test their php knowledge can actually try the coding stuff there and know the errors and rectify them.

Get Paid For Discussion - Yes, You Can Earn by Writing on this Forum Full List of BRL $ Earnings
Senior Member  , 4,260 Posts, Reputation : SiddharthB has a spectacular aura aboutSiddharthB has a spectacular aura about
BRL$: 0, December 30th, 2008, 01:49 AM
   

Reply

Tags
x 7474 discussions
x 523 discussions
x 4 discussions


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Archives - Need online php viewer