Join Us!

• WEB Hosting By Accu

PayPal Transaction ID different for Sender and Receiver O_o

This is a discussion on PayPal Transaction ID different for Sender and Receiver O_o within the Paypal forums, part of the Payment Processing category; This was happened a few days ago, I was selling my EMFcash(something like BRL$) for PayPal, and i ask ...

LinkBack Thread Tools

Question PayPal Transaction ID different for Sender and Receiver O_o

This was happened a few days ago,
I was selling my EMFcash(something like BRL$) for PayPal,
and i ask for the Transaction ID to the buyer after he sent me his PP, on the next day i received money from stranger with a message:"Great articles thanks",so i thought may be i won a contest somewhere and forgotten about it XD (i won many contest lately),
and a few hours later,i ask the buyer to send me his PP but he said he already sent it,
so i asked him to show his Transaction ID which i can't find anywhere in my PP history (i almost accuse him trying to scam me because of this), but on the next day he show me a screenshot, and in that screenshot i see the message:"Great articles thanks" which is the same as the stranger that sent me money O_o so it was him? but the Transaction ID in that screenshot different with the one i got in my PP/email ,
so i sent an email to the stranger asking who he is, and he did confirm it

I never know that Transaction ID can be different for Sender and Receiver
Anyone here know anything about this?

Get Paid For Discussion - Yes, You Can Earn by Writing on this Forum Full List of BRL $ Earnings
BRL Addicted  , 176 Posts, Reputation : Addamz is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, April 22nd, 2009, 12:58 PM

Default Re: PayPal Transaction ID different for Sender and Receiver O_o

Hi,

You should contact paypal support on this concern..they will definitely help you to provide all the necessary details..

Thanks,

Sandeep Gandhi.
BRL Addicted  , 720 Posts, Reputation : Sandeep is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, April 22nd, 2009, 13:21 PM

Wink Re: PayPal Transaction ID different for Sender and Receiver O_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandeep View Post
Hi,

You should contact paypal support on this concern..they will definitely help you to provide all the necessary details..

Thanks,

Sandeep Gandhi.
Well, i'm trying not to contact paypal,
because the transaction could be considered as exchanging
BRL Addicted  , 176 Posts, Reputation : Addamz is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, April 22nd, 2009, 15:20 PM

Default Re: PayPal Transaction ID different for Sender and Receiver O_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addamz View Post
This was happened a few days ago,
I was selling my EMFcash(something like BRL$) for PayPal,
and i ask for the Transaction ID to the buyer after he sent me his PP, on the next day i received money from stranger with a message:"Great articles thanks",so i thought may be i won a contest somewhere and forgotten about it XD (i won many contest lately),
and a few hours later,i ask the buyer to send me his PP but he said he already sent it,
so i asked him to show his Transaction ID which i can't find anywhere in my PP history (i almost accuse him trying to scam me because of this), but on the next day he show me a screenshot, and in that screenshot i see the message:"Great articles thanks" which is the same as the stranger that sent me money O_o so it was him? but the Transaction ID in that screenshot different with the one i got in my PP/email ,
so i sent an email to the stranger asking who he is, and he did confirm it

I never know that Transaction ID can be different for Sender and Receiver
Anyone here know anything about this?
Well, I am confused in your case but what I exactly know is The transaction id are different for receiver and sender for sure. Though the transaction is same but the id is different. I guess you should call paypal for this issue.

Get Paid For Discussion - Yes, You Can Earn by Writing on this Forum Full List of BRL $ Earnings
BRL Addicted  , 1,149 Posts, Reputation : Dhaval is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, April 23rd, 2009, 02:49 AM

Tags
x 1 discussions
x 669 discussions
x 3 discussions
x 4 discussions
x 4 discussions
x 1 discussions