Join Us!

• WEB Hosting By Accu

How can I change my PayPal login email (login email)

This is a discussion on How can I change my PayPal login email (login email) within the Paypal forums, part of the Payment Processing category; Can I change me PayPal login email address. I don't use that email address any more and want to ...

Similar Threads
Similar Threads Thread Starter Forum Replies
Got an email from Paypal (dont got paypal account)! mjomha Paypal 10
Using Gmail as Your Universal Email Account vijbas General Chat 0

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools

Smile How can I change my PayPal login email (login email)

Can I change me PayPal login email address. I don't use that email address any more and want to use gmail as the login email instead. If this is feasible, how to do it ?

Get Paid For Discussion - Yes, You Can Earn by Writing on this Forum Full List of BRL $ Earnings
New Foot Prints  , 7 Posts, Reputation : micky.xia is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 178.48, April 11th, 2009, 02:42 AM

Default Re: How can I change my PayPal login email (login email)

Hi, you are allow to change your paypal login email address. Please refer to the link below :
http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/sma...paypal-07.html

Hope this can help you.
BRL Addicted  , 155 Posts, Reputation : cytin is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, April 11th, 2009, 02:52 AM

Smile Re: How can I change my PayPal login email (login email)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cytin View Post
Hi, you are allow to change your paypal login email address. Please refer to the link below :
http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/sma...paypal-07.html

Hope this can help you.
Thank you for your support, cytin. I have loged in my paypal account, but don't find "site settings". Instead, I find that I can add another email to my account.

The new email can be set primary email address using "make primary". Does it mean that the login email changed to the new email if I make it primary.

Have someone done the same thing before?

Last edited by micky.xia; April 11th, 2009 at 03:28 AM.
BRL$: 178.48, April 11th, 2009, 03:23 AM

Hi,

yes, that primary account will be your login email address now..and in case if You can face problem then remove that old address from the list and leave only that primary account in the list..

Thanks,

Sandeep Gandhi.
BRL Addicted  , 720 Posts, Reputation : Sandeep is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, April 11th, 2009, 06:27 AM

Post Re: How can I change my PayPal login email (login email)

Quote:
Originally Posted by micky.xia View Post
Can I change me PayPal login email address. I don't use that email address any more and want to use gmail as the login email instead. If this is feasible, how to do it ?
In your login your papal account, in "user Settings" column, related Settings, with respect to OK. You try. I wish you good luck!
BRL Addicted  , 231 Posts, Reputation : wzp4561 is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, April 11th, 2009, 07:10 AM

This is the 1st time I heard paypal can change the email ads~ before this, I thought it cannot
New Foot Prints  , 8 Posts, Reputation : juzfinal is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 129.70, April 11th, 2009, 10:22 AM

can we change the login email of paypal?? this is intresting i never heard before of changing it!!
BRL Addicted  , 82 Posts, Reputation : uklotto15 is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, April 11th, 2009, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uklotto15 View Post
can we change the login email of paypal?? this is intresting i never heard before of changing it!!
Yes, you can go to your account page and click on the add or remove e-mail button then you just enter a new e-mail address and make it as a primary e-mail and you can use it to log in to your account already.
BRL Addicted  , 169 Posts, Reputation : mariefe18 is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, April 11th, 2009, 11:50 AM

You can add upto 10 email address in your paypal but you must set only one email that would be primary email through which you will receive the payments.

Log in to your paypal account > Go to Profile > Add/Email address > there you will see and make necessary changes by like add new email address, remove email address and make any of your email as your primary email address,.

Last edited by Dhaval; April 12th, 2009 at 23:45 PM.
BRL Addicted  , 1,149 Posts, Reputation : Dhaval is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, April 11th, 2009, 13:38 PM

yes you can change your all the details on the left side of your account you will see profile edit then you can make all the changes which you require.
New Foot Prints  , 3 Posts, Reputation : madeforpeople is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 122.73, April 12th, 2009, 13:01 PM

yes. we can modify the primary email to change the login email address. but i wonder whether we can use the previous password to login after the change or the system would ask us to change the password accordingly also?
BRL Addicted  , 335 Posts, Reputation : crystallh is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, April 14th, 2009, 20:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystallh View Post
yes. we can modify the primary email to change the login email address. but i wonder whether we can use the previous password to login after the change or the system would ask us to change the password accordingly also?
I guess the password will remain same. The only thing is when you change your email address, paypal will ask you to verify your bank account information.
BRL$: 0, April 14th, 2009, 23:18 PM

I will not change my primary email address until next month. Because someone cheat me when we do PayPal currency exchange. I am complaining to PayPal.

I will try to change my primary email after that to see if the login email is the same or not. I think that the login email should not be changed. And I will post the result here.

Last edited by micky.xia; April 15th, 2009 at 10:13 AM.
BRL$: 178.48, April 15th, 2009, 01:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by micky.xia View Post
Yes, I can add a new email in to my PayPal account and all of the emails I add could used as login email. ( I have tested OK ! )

I have read from ebay community(CN) that I can receive money using all of the emails I add to my account. ( I will try later. ^^ )
Well, the thread opener has got his answers. Hence, I am closing this thread. Good luck

Get Paid For Discussion - Yes, You Can Earn by Writing on this Forum Full List of BRL $ Earnings
BRL$: 0, April 23rd, 2009, 03:55 AM

Closed Thread

Tags
x 110 discussions
x 1 discussions
x 114 discussions
x 31 discussions
x 669 discussions