Join Us!

• WEB Hosting By Accu

Can I create another paypal account?

This is a discussion on Can I create another paypal account? within the Paypal forums, part of the Payment Processing category; I still don't receive any messages from paypal about restoring my limitations.. I already sent them the necessary documents. ...

Similar Threads
Similar Threads Thread Starter Forum Replies
Got an email from Paypal (dont got paypal account)! mjomha Paypal 10

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools

Default Can I create another paypal account?

I still don't receive any messages from paypal about restoring my limitations.. I already sent them the necessary documents.

What I was thinking is to create a new one..

So is it possible to create a new paypal account with different e-mail address but will have the same information to my limited account?

Get Paid For Discussion - Yes, You Can Earn by Writing on this Forum Full List of BRL $ Earnings
BRL Addicted  , 1,628 Posts, Reputation : bhing is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, March 23rd, 2009, 00:31 AM

Default Re: Can I create another paypal account?

Why your existing paypal account has limitations? Is it because the account is a personal account? If that is the reason, then easily you can create another business account with your same informations, that is your mailing address but with different e-mail account. At least I am maintaining this. I don't know what others will say about this.
Banned  , 314 Posts, Reputation : ss1495 is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, March 23rd, 2009, 01:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ss1495 View Post
Why your existing paypal account has limitations? Is it because the account is a personal account? If that is the reason, then easily you can create another business account with your same informations, that is your mailing address but with different e-mail account. At least I am maintaining this. I don't know what others will say about this.
Well, I have a personal account and I want to create a new personal account..

By the way, I don't think having a personal account has something to do with the limitation.. I already posted a thread about my account being limited in the other thread..

What I just want to know is, will it be alright to register a new account with the same informations I have with my limited account? If it is yes, then I will be happy with that..
BRL$: 0, March 23rd, 2009, 01:13 AM

You can easily make another personal account with same name or other name but while withdrawing to bank you have to add a valid bank information different than the old one so apart from this no problem in opening another account.
BRL Addicted  , 84 Posts, Reputation : satyakam is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, March 23rd, 2009, 01:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by satyakam View Post
You can easily make another personal account with same name or other name but while withdrawing to bank you have to add a valid bank information different than the old one so apart from this no problem in opening another account.
Is that so? Well, thank you for the information .. I will try opening another account later..

why the bank account information should be different from the other account? And how about the credit card? It should be different as well? If I will put the same bank and credit card's information, will there be a conflict?
BRL$: 0, March 23rd, 2009, 01:34 AM

Paypal doesn't allow members to have two personal accounts. It is accepted when you have one personal and other is premier or business. just try to remove the limitaions first and let us see what will happen after you made a call.

By the way, you can create a new account using another name. You can leave it unverified until you have lifted your limitation and then just transferred your funds from the unverified to your verified account.
BRL Addicted  , 996 Posts, Reputation : GekiDan is just really niceGekiDan is just really niceGekiDan is just really niceGekiDan is just really niceGekiDan is just really nice
BRL$: 0, March 23rd, 2009, 04:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GekiDan View Post
Paypal doesn't allow members to have two personal accounts. It is accepted when you have one personal and other is premier or business. just try to remove the limitaions first and let us see what will happen after you made a call.

By the way, you can create a new account using another name. You can leave it unverified until you have lifted your limitation and then just transferred your funds from the unverified to your verified account.
Oh! is that so?

So I can create a premier or business account with the same information in my personal account..

My question is, what is the difference between personal and premier/business account? I know that personal account is for personal use only and business is for business.. Aside from those, what are other differences they have?

I don't have a business but I might try creating one for premier or business account..
BRL$: 0, March 23rd, 2009, 04:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhing View Post
Oh! is that so?

So I can create a premier or business account with the same information in my personal account..

My question is, what is the difference between personal and premier/business account? I know that personal account is for personal use only and business is for business.. Aside from those, what are other differences they have?

I don't have a business but I might try creating one for premier or business account..
Personal accounts doesn't have fees on receiving transaction whereas Premier and Business have. Plus you can have unlimited credit card transactions (I may be mistaken) and smaller fees.
BRL Addicted  , 996 Posts, Reputation : GekiDan is just really niceGekiDan is just really niceGekiDan is just really niceGekiDan is just really niceGekiDan is just really nice
BRL$: 0, March 23rd, 2009, 04:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GekiDan View Post
Personal accounts doesn't have fees on receiving transaction whereas Premier and Business have. Plus you can have unlimited credit card transactions (I may be mistaken) and smaller fees.
Is that so? Well, I think I just have to settle in my personal account.. I will just try to lift the limitation of it..
BRL$: 0, March 23rd, 2009, 06:55 AM

I think you can create as much as you want account's but you just need to have lot of email account's ;P
New Foot Prints  , 7 Posts, Reputation : JAV010 is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 157.28, March 23rd, 2009, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAV010 View Post
I think you can create as much as you want account's but you just need to have lot of email account's ;P
I am getting confuse already..

By the way, have you tried having many accounts?
BRL$: 0, March 23rd, 2009, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Is that so? Well, thank you for the information .. I will try opening another account later..

why the bank account information should be different from the other account? And how about the credit card? It should be different as well? If I will put the same bank and credit card's information, will there be a conflict?
You can't add same credit card and bank account ,it will show "the credit card is already in use"So if you can open in others name like brother sister's name ,and i have created 3 paypal ids but in different names and email ids .
BRL$: 0, March 23rd, 2009, 12:27 PM

Quote:
You can't add same credit card and bank account ,it will show "the credit card is already in use"So if you can open in others name like brother sister's name ,and i have created 3 paypal ids but in different names and email ids .
It will be alright if I will use my brother or sister's information, it's just that I am the only one who have a a debit card in the family..

So if it is not allowed to put the same debit/credit card and bank account information, then I think I can't make another one..
BRL$: 0, March 23rd, 2009, 12:36 PM

Well, you can use your relatives debit or credit card to create another one but the only thing matters is the suname of the card should match with your paypal account I guess. And yes you can not create 2 personal accounts using the same information.
BRL Addicted  , 1,149 Posts, Reputation : Dhaval is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, March 23rd, 2009, 13:02 PM

I don't think that you can create more accounts on paypal.Talk with them! I'm having some problem with my paypal account because I can't attach my credit card on the paypal.
BRL Addicted  , 26 Posts, Reputation : Marius9 is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, March 23rd, 2009, 13:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marius9 View Post
I don't think that you can create more accounts on paypal.Talk with them! I'm having some problem with my paypal account because I can't attach my credit card on the paypal.
Well, you are allowed to have 1 personal and 1 premier/business account. Also please elaborate your issue about why you are not able to attach your credit card in paypal? Or give them a call.
BRL Addicted  , 1,149 Posts, Reputation : Dhaval is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, March 23rd, 2009, 14:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhaval View Post
Well, you are allowed to have 1 personal and 1 premier/business account. Also please elaborate your issue about why you are not able to attach your credit card in paypal? Or give them a call.
Calling them is very costly.. Someone gave me a link in which it's free to call Paypal, the problem is that I don't have a headset..
BRL$: 0, March 23rd, 2009, 20:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marius9 View Post
so.have you ever solve this problem already? and i do not know why you can't attach your credit card on your paypal account.
BRL Addicted  , 337 Posts, Reputation : crystallh is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, March 23rd, 2009, 22:49 PM

I just thought about this! How about closing my account, will they allow it?

I mean, the fact that I still have a limited account, will it be alright if I will close my account? Will they let me close it?

Just wondering..
BRL$: 0, March 23rd, 2009, 22:58 PM

Quote:
I just thought about this! How about closing my account, will they allow it?

I mean, the fact that I still have a limited account, will it be alright if I will close my account? Will they let me close it?

Just wondering..
well. since paypal can close one of your account under your request if you have more than one. then i also wonder they perhaps can close your account if you requested to. would you have a try?
BRL Addicted  , 337 Posts, Reputation : crystallh is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, March 23rd, 2009, 23:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystallh View Post
well. since paypal can close one of your account under your request if you have more than one. then i also wonder they perhaps can close your account if you requested to. would you have a try?
Nope! I haven't tried it yet.. I want to inquire first before doing another step.. If I am not allowed to create another personal account with my limited paypal account still exist, how about closing that account so I can create a new one.. What do you think? Are there members who tried this already?
BRL$: 0, March 23rd, 2009, 23:32 PM

Quote:
I am getting confuse already..

By the way, have you tried having many accounts?

Yes i have about 4 paypal account's if you want to create a new one you just have to create a new email ... ;P and then you can create a new paypal account good luck
BRL$: 157.28, March 24th, 2009, 00:16 AM

Quote:
It will be alright if I will use my brother or sister's information, it's just that I am the only one who have a a debit card in the family..

So if it is not allowed to put the same debit/credit card and bank account information, then I think I can't make another one..
As you are using online medium as income source and more often you will need paypal do one thing just open another bank account ,i dont know your country system ,then just open a nonverified personal account with the bank information no need to give credit card information.
BRL$: 0, March 24th, 2009, 00:31 AM

You are allowed to have 2 accounts, i.e, a premier one and a personal one. So now you can judge i guess.
Senior Member  , 4,333 Posts, Reputation : SiddharthB has a spectacular aura aboutSiddharthB has a spectacular aura about
BRL$: 0, March 24th, 2009, 00:46 AM

Quote:
Yes i have about 4 paypal account's if you want to create a new one you just have to create a new email ... ;P and then you can create a new paypal account good luck
Really? Do the 4 paypal accounts of yours are verified and not limited?

Are they all personal accounts?

Quote:
As you are using online medium as income source and more often you will need paypal do one thing just open another bank account ,i dont know your country system ,then just open a nonverified personal account with the bank information no need to give credit card information.
Yes, I am using paypal as my online processor for my online earning..

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartzkool View Post
You are allowed to have 2 accounts, i.e, a premier one and a personal one. So now you can judge i guess.
Someone told me that the fees and charges in premier account is higher than the personal account..

Last edited by bhing; March 24th, 2009 at 01:08 AM.
BRL$: 0, March 24th, 2009, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Someone told me that the fees and charges in premier account is higher than the personal account..
There are no transaction fees associated with the personal account where as there are transaction fees in the premier account.

Last edited by SiddharthB; March 24th, 2009 at 01:29 AM.
Senior Member  , 4,333 Posts, Reputation : SiddharthB has a spectacular aura aboutSiddharthB has a spectacular aura about
BRL$: 0, March 24th, 2009, 01:25 AM

Quote:
There are no transaction fees associated with the personal account where as there are transaction fees in the premier account.
Does it mean, every transaction like if I send/withdraw/receive and etc, there would be fees for that?

How much the transaction fees would be in premier account?
BRL$: 0, March 24th, 2009, 01:27 AM

Quote:
Does it mean, every transaction like if I send/withdraw/receive and etc, there would be fees for that?

How much the transaction fees would be in premier account?
Only when you receive any amount, you will be charged $0.30 + some % of the amount you receive.

To withdraw you will be charged the same as personal but you won't be charged any fees for sending.
BRL$: 0, March 24th, 2009, 01:56 AM

My paypal accounts are personal i don't have a good credit card so i can't verified but then i have so time i will go to bank ... and then i will verify my account
BRL$: 157.28, March 24th, 2009, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Only when you receive any amount, you will be charged $0.30 + some % of the amount you receive.

To withdraw you will be charged the same as personal but you won't be charged any fees for sending.
Oh! So they will only charge in receiving payment transactions.. I am just curious on how much would be the % they will get in the amount that you will receive, I hope it won't be that too high..

Quote:
My paypal accounts are personal i don't have a good credit card so i can't verified but then i have so time i will go to bank ... and then i will verify my account
Make sure to give time for getting a credit or a debit card so your account will be verified..

Get Paid For Discussion - Yes, You Can Earn by Writing on this Forum Full List of BRL $ Earnings
BRL$: 0, March 24th, 2009, 09:48 AM

Closed Thread

Tags
x 385 discussions
x 116 discussions
x 669 discussions