Join Us!

• WEB Hosting By Accu

what are the limits of having a personal unverified paypal account?

This is a discussion on what are the limits of having a personal unverified paypal account? within the Paypal forums, part of the Payment Processing category; please can you specify me all the limits which are put on a personal unverified paypal account?tell me some ...

LinkBack Thread Tools

Default what are the limits of having a personal unverified paypal account?

please can you specify me all the limits which are put on a personal unverified paypal account?tell me some ways to lift up those limits?

Get Paid For Discussion - Yes, You Can Earn by Writing on this Forum Full List of BRL $ Earnings
BRL Addicted  , 246 Posts, Reputation : sam9953012690 is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, March 6th, 2009, 05:12 AM

Default Re: what are the limits of having a personal unverified paypal account?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam9953012690 View Post
please can you specify me all the limits which are put on a personal unverified paypal account?tell me some ways to lift up those limits?
I guess for paypal personal unverified limits are overall $2500 and monthly withdrawal limit is $500.
BRL Addicted  , 1,149 Posts, Reputation : Dhaval is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, March 6th, 2009, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam9953012690 View Post
The best way is to verify your account by using your credit card or VCC, if you really need it.
BRL Addicted  , 365 Posts, Reputation : dust is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, March 6th, 2009, 21:29 PM

I currently have a limited access to my paypal account. Since I have a limited access, I can't receive payments, send or request payments, electronically transfer funds from my paypal account and even close my account..

For me to be able to lift my limitations, I have to link to a debit or credit card which I am still the process of doing it..
BRL Addicted  , 1,628 Posts, Reputation : bhing is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, March 6th, 2009, 22:46 PM

Really? I don't think that's the case. I think even if your account is unverified, you can all do those things, but as Dhaval mentioned, there's a limit. Maybe its your country's limitation of paypal access and not the fact that you're unverified.
BRL Addicted  , 249 Posts, Reputation : angkat14 is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, March 6th, 2009, 23:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by angkat14 View Post
Really? I don't think that's the case. I think even if your account is unverified, you can all do those things, but as Dhaval mentioned, there's a limit. Maybe its your country's limitation of paypal access and not the fact that you're unverified.
Yup this limitation varies from country to country . Its not in every country this problem !
Jr. Member  , 456 Posts, Reputation : xtremevicky is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, March 7th, 2009, 00:06 AM

Well the limitations are different for different countries.

To view the limitations of your country, you need to visit the view limits link present in paypal.

Get Paid For Discussion - Yes, You Can Earn by Writing on this Forum Full List of BRL $ Earnings
Senior Member  , 4,260 Posts, Reputation : SiddharthB has a spectacular aura aboutSiddharthB has a spectacular aura about
BRL$: 0, March 14th, 2009, 09:35 AM

Tags
x 385 discussions
x 7 discussions
x 669 discussions
x 48 discussions
x 16 discussions