Join Us!

• WEB Hosting By Accu

Removing email in PayPal account

This is a discussion on Removing email in PayPal account within the Paypal forums, part of the Payment Processing category; We can have 8 emails linked to our PayPal account, But there is something strange, i can see 4 buttons ...

Similar Threads
Similar Threads Thread Starter Forum Replies
Got an email from Paypal (dont got paypal account)! mjomha Paypal 10
Using Gmail as Your Universal Email Account vijbas General Chat 0

LinkBack Thread Tools

Question Removing email in PayPal account

We can have 8 emails linked to our PayPal account,
But there is something strange,
i can see 4 buttons while viewing the email list: Make Primary, Confirm, Remove, and Add
While someone else didn't have the "Remove" button so he can't remove some of his emails,

So I wonder does any of you have the same problem, and know why is it different?

Get Paid For Discussion - Yes, You Can Earn by Writing on this Forum Full List of BRL $ Earnings
BRL Addicted  , 176 Posts, Reputation : Addamz is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, March 3rd, 2009, 07:24 AM

Default Re: Removing email in PayPal account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addamz View Post
i can see 4 buttons while viewing the email list: Make Primary, Confirm, Remove, and Add
While someone else didn't have the "Remove" button so he can't remove some of his emails,

So I wonder does any of you have the same problem, and know why is it different?
First of all, the four options you have provided are there when you add/edit your paypal email address. Make primary, Confirm, Remove and add. You just need to select the email by ticking the option and make the changes accordingly. I have remove button in my email modification section.
BRL Addicted  , 1,149 Posts, Reputation : Dhaval is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, March 3rd, 2009, 12:36 PM

so far, I only added 1 email to my paypal account except primary email account!
and for your infomation, I have remove buttion in my paypal account!
BRL Addicted  , 58 Posts, Reputation : iForex is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, March 3rd, 2009, 23:30 PM

I only have one e-mail add in my paypal account too.. I didn't know that we can add more than one e-mail add there.. Anyway, if you can't remove your e-mail add in the list, in my case I can't remove and edit my bank accounts information.. I don't know what seem to be reason that there's no link or button for removing and editing..
BRL Addicted  , 1,628 Posts, Reputation : bhing is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, March 3rd, 2009, 23:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhing View Post
I only have one e-mail add in my paypal account too.. I didn't know that we can add more than one e-mail add there.. Anyway, if you can't remove your e-mail add in the list, in my case I can't remove and edit my bank accounts information.. I don't know what seem to be reason that there's no link or button for removing and editing..
Well, this is strange. Go to profile--> add/edit your bank details. You will see the remove and add bank detail options over there.
BRL$: 0, March 4th, 2009, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhaval View Post
Well, this is strange. Go to profile--> add/edit your bank details. You will see the remove and add bank detail options over there.
I know the steps, profile-add/edit bank details and when I am on that page, the button that's only there are the "make primary" and the "add" button..
BRL$: 0, March 4th, 2009, 19:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIVI07 View Post
Did not encounter this problem, I also have this bank account, but my accounts have always been good to use
My bank accounts are good too! There was just a problem with the information, just a single letter actually.. Instead Landbank of the Philippines, I was not aware that I typed Landdank of the Philippines.. I wanted to edit it but I did not find any remove or edit button on the page..
BRL$: 0, March 5th, 2009, 01:49 AM

Quote:
My bank accounts are good too! There was just a problem with the information, just a single letter actually.. Instead Landbank of the Philippines, I was not aware that I typed Landdank of the Philippines.. I wanted to edit it but I did not find any remove or edit button on the page..
Well, that is strange. I mean I have not seen such case like you are having. I think you should contact paypal support team to resolve this issue.

Last edited by Dhaval; March 5th, 2009 at 12:13 PM.
BRL$: 0, March 5th, 2009, 11:30 AM

Yes, i do thinx you should contact paypal as soon as possible before it leads to a more problematic situation in the future
BRL$: 0, March 5th, 2009, 11:46 AM

Quote:

remove just mean you don't want to put this email realated to your paypal account. confirm means you need to click the link paypal send to your new added mail to make sure that's really some email account belong to you.
BRL Addicted  , 335 Posts, Reputation : crystallh is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, March 12th, 2009, 21:41 PM

Quote:
Well, that is strange. I mean I have not seen such case like you are having. I think you should contact paypal support team to resolve this issue.
I tried to contact paypal about this and I received a reply from them today.. They said that I have to verify my account first so I can edit my information there.. There was a problem with my card that's why I wasn't able to verify my paypal account..
BRL$: 0, March 12th, 2009, 22:16 PM

Question Re: Removing email in PayPal account

Quote:
I tried to contact paypal about this and I received a reply from them today.. They said that I have to verify my account first so I can edit my information there.. There was a problem with my card that's why I wasn't able to verify my paypal account..
So your account was limited? O_o
Btw does limited account will still be able to receive payments?
BRL$: 0, March 12th, 2009, 23:04 PM

Quote:
Nope, once your account get limited, you wont be able to send or receive the payment in paypal. You wont have any other option except verifying your account ASAP.
BRL$: 0, March 13th, 2009, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Yes! My account is limited up to now and I am working already to lift up the limitations so I can receive and send payments..
BRL$: 0, March 13th, 2009, 21:12 PM

Quote:
Nope, once your account get limited, you wont be able to send or receive the payment in paypal. You wont have any other option except verifying your account ASAP.
Well all the limitations are not same. In some limitations, they allow you to receive funds,
Senior Member  , 4,260 Posts, Reputation : SiddharthB has a spectacular aura aboutSiddharthB has a spectacular aura about
BRL$: 0, March 14th, 2009, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartzkool View Post
Well all the limitations are not same. In some limitations, they allow you to receive funds,
You mean to say there are separate categories by paypal in terms of limitation of accounts???
BRL$: 0, March 14th, 2009, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Really? how and why? How I wish my account is like that as well..

My account has been limited for quite a while now.. But I hope that it will be okay next week or within this month..
BRL$: 0, March 14th, 2009, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Really? how and why? How I wish my account is like that as well..

My account has been limited for quite a while now.. But I hope that it will be okay next week or within this month..
I think you have provided them the documents proof but they have rejected it and asked to attache a credit or debit card. Am I right?
BRL$: 0, March 14th, 2009, 12:56 PM

Quote:
I think you have provided them the documents proof but they have rejected it and asked to attache a credit or debit card. Am I right?
Yes! They asked me for a monthly bank statement but I can't provide them because I am not receiving any statement from the bank.. There's some sort of problem with our post office.. I tried to ask with the bank branch here in our place but they can't give me an original copy, they said that bank statements are sent from their main branch..

So my option is to link for a debit or credit card so my limitation will be lift..
BRL$: 0, March 15th, 2009, 06:31 AM

Quote:

I also connected four email addresses, But there needn't to link more addresses , You are a bit excessive eight connections?
BRL Addicted  , 231 Posts, Reputation : wzp4561 is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, March 15th, 2009, 07:41 AM

Wink Re: Removing email in PayPal account

Quote:
Originally Posted by wzp4561 View Post
I also connected four email addresses, But there needn't to link more addresses , You are a bit excessive eight connections?
LOL yeah i know, the reason why i add more emails because there is a website where i can request $0.10 for free in paypal within less than 15 minutes,
but i need to have different IP and paypal email fo reach request XD
BRL$: 0, March 15th, 2009, 18:03 PM

I have only 1 email account in my pp too. I didn't know that pp can have more emails registered in same account.
BRL Addicted  , 116 Posts, Reputation : napzter is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, April 12th, 2009, 00:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by napzter View Post
I have only 1 email account in my pp too. I didn't know that pp can have more emails registered in same account.
As what mentioned above, every paypal user can add more than one e-mail accounts in the same account.. You just need to choose the primary one.. You have the option to remove as well.. You just need to explore your account and see what are the things you can do there..
BRL$: 0, April 12th, 2009, 00:15 AM

Quote:
As what mentioned above, every paypal user can add more than one e-mail accounts in the same account.. You just need to choose the primary one.. You have the option to remove as well.. You just need to explore your account and see what are the things you can do there..
But you cannot remove the primary e-mail. To remove the current primary email, you need to select any other e-mail as the primary one first.
Senior Member  , 4,260 Posts, Reputation : SiddharthB has a spectacular aura aboutSiddharthB has a spectacular aura about
BRL$: 0, April 12th, 2009, 04:29 AM

hey friend till now i have just two mails and i have not yet received this problem and i will delete all the two as i will get one more as i do not need any problem with my paypal account as it is the only thing which transfers my credits to me.
New Foot Prints  , 3 Posts, Reputation : madeforpeople is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 122.73, April 12th, 2009, 11:50 AM

I recommend using more than 1 emails, and don't use the primary email to signup on other sites,
so you won't gets any spam/phising emails in it
it'll looks cleaner

Last edited by Addamz; April 13th, 2009 at 04:28 AM.
BRL$: 0, April 12th, 2009, 12:38 PM

Quote:
But you cannot remove the primary e-mail. To remove the current primary email, you need to select any other e-mail as the primary one first.
Well, obviously it is a common sense that we can not remove our primary email unless we select any other email as our primary email
BRL$: 0, April 12th, 2009, 22:34 PM

I have added only one email account and i dont think that there is any need for further more email addresses
BRL Addicted  , 52 Posts, Reputation : shray0686 is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, April 14th, 2009, 07:04 AM

Quote:
Yes.. that's true! The e-mail add that is suppose to delete should not be a primary one..

Quote:
Originally Posted by shray0686 View Post
I have added only one email account and i dont think that there is any need for further more email addresses
One e-mail add is enough for me as well.. But there are other paypal users who needs more than one for some personal reasons..
BRL$: 0, April 14th, 2009, 08:38 AM

Can you tell some reasons for which they might need the second or more email addresses

Get Paid For Discussion - Yes, You Can Earn by Writing on this Forum Full List of BRL $ Earnings
BRL Addicted  , 52 Posts, Reputation : shray0686 is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, April 14th, 2009, 08:42 AM

Tags
x 385 discussions
x 76 discussions
x 113 discussions
x 669 discussions
x 24 discussions
x 10 discussions
x 23 discussions