Join Us!

• WEB Hosting By Accu

Paypal Account Creation

This is a discussion on Paypal Account Creation within the Paypal forums, part of the Payment Processing category; hi friends. i need to start a paypal account. but in the middle of the registration process, it is asking ...

Similar Threads
Similar Threads Thread Starter Forum Replies
Got an email from Paypal (dont got paypal account)! mjomha Paypal 10

LinkBack Thread Tools

Question Paypal Account Creation

hi friends. i need to start a paypal account. but in the middle of the registration process, it is asking a credit card number. i dont have a credit card. wht should i do. help me in this regard. i learnt i have to get payment from this site through paypal only. so help me

waiting to get help
sandhya

Get Paid For Discussion - Yes, You Can Earn by Writing on this Forum Full List of BRL $ Earnings
Banned  , 9 Posts, Reputation : shya43 is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, December 2nd, 2008, 00:29 AM

Default Re: Paypal Account Creation

creating a paypal account is very easy, u have give ur personal details thats it. u need not give credit card details while creating. just click on the my account link and it will take u to ur account. u can add credit card after that, if u dont have one right now,
Banned  , 159 Posts, Reputation : vijbas can only hope to improve
BRL$: 0, December 3rd, 2008, 12:51 PM

Yeah, I agree with vijbas, did you accidentally select some credit card option? :S I have no idea, but I've Paypal and mine hasn't ever been credit card-verified.
BRL Addicted  , 320 Posts, Reputation : jennkei is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, December 3rd, 2008, 21:46 PM

The Following User Says Thank You to jennkei For This Useful Post:
ravisettypalli (January 2nd, 2013)

You do not need to have a credit card to creat your account , just click cancle when prompted to add card....Of course you can add a card to your account at a later time
BRL Addicted  , 925 Posts, Reputation : userzz has a spectacular aura aboutuserzz has a spectacular aura about
BRL$: 0, December 3rd, 2008, 21:51 PM

You can skip the addition of Credit Card during registration... There is a small link present in the bottom, stating that...
Senior Member  , 4,287 Posts, Reputation : SiddharthB has a spectacular aura aboutSiddharthB has a spectacular aura about
BRL$: 0, December 4th, 2008, 01:46 AM

hey paypal account creation is just 1-2-3

just sign -up with the e-mail id you wish to receive the payment and then when it asks for credit card info skip that thats it your account is done

hope this helps you
BRL Addicted  , 74 Posts, Reputation : ashvini is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, December 4th, 2008, 02:47 AM

Yes, it is very easy to sign up for paypal. Fill in your personal information. You may add your credit card details later on to get verified member in paypal. However, you may also add your Bank account details to withdraw the money. Withdrawal limit would be $500 if you have a personal account. Good luck
BRL Addicted  , 1,149 Posts, Reputation : Dhaval is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, December 11th, 2008, 23:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhaval View Post
Yes, it is very easy to sign up for paypal. Fill in your personal information. You may add your credit card details later on to get verified member in paypal. However, you may also add your Bank account details to withdraw the money. Withdrawal limit would be $500 if you have a personal account. Good luck
No withdrawing limit in unverified account is $3000, however there is a second limit of withdrawing only $500/month...!!
Senior Member  , 4,287 Posts, Reputation : SiddharthB has a spectacular aura aboutSiddharthB has a spectacular aura about
BRL$: 0, December 11th, 2008, 23:54 PM

While registering with paypal, you don't have to attach your credit card. For receiving money to your paypal account, it is not necessary to verify your account with credit card.
Banned  , 314 Posts, Reputation : ss1495 is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, December 15th, 2008, 11:40 AM

There is not necessary to verify your account to receive and send money in paypal. Getting verified will have a small charges in your credit card. Not worth it...
New Foot Prints  , 5 Posts, Reputation : sumchoon is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 39.13, December 16th, 2008, 02:39 AM

It is not necessary to verify your paypal account. For sending or receiving the money you do not need to attach credit card to your account. You can also verify your paypal account using your Debit card. :-)

Last edited by Rutika; December 16th, 2008 at 07:44 AM.
BRL Addicted  , 274 Posts, Reputation : Rutika is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, December 16th, 2008, 04:41 AM

Nope, you can not verify your paypal account using your Debit card. Though debit card is valid in US and some other selected countries only. Again debit cards are not allows and you cant get verified via debit card.
BRL$: 0, December 16th, 2008, 20:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhaval View Post
Nope, you can not verify your paypal account using your Debit card. Though debit card is valid in US and some other selected countries only. Again debit cards are not allows and you cant get verified via debit card.
In India you can verify your paypal account using your Debit card. I myself have done this. I think you may have to search some forums for it. Go for Ebay forums, it will surely help you

Note: Not all the Debit cards are used to verify your paypal account.
BRL Addicted  , 274 Posts, Reputation : Rutika is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, December 17th, 2008, 04:42 AM

Its very easy man just add your personal details and skip the credit card option then its enough
Banned  , 47 Posts, Reputation : murali603 is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, December 21st, 2008, 06:25 AM

Hey Rutika, can you tell me which debit card you have used to get verified in Paypal. I would also like to get verified via debit card then.

Get Paid For Discussion - Yes, You Can Earn by Writing on this Forum Full List of BRL $ Earnings
BRL$: 0, December 25th, 2008, 20:06 PM

Tags
x 385 discussions
x 17 discussions
x 669 discussions
x 1 discussions