Join Us!

• WEB Hosting By Accu

How long does it take for paypal to verify?

This is a discussion on How long does it take for paypal to verify? within the Paypal forums, part of the Payment Processing category; How long does it take for paypal to verify my account? also is itt going to be safe because i ...

Similar Threads
Similar Threads Thread Starter Forum Replies
Thread Necromancy -- how long is too long? jennkei Help & Support 6
preferably long hair or short hair? anandqq General Chat 1
short task or long term work angel228 Other Marketing Options 2

LinkBack Thread Tools

Default How long does it take for paypal to verify?

How long does it take for paypal to verify my account? also is itt going to be safe because i have 13 usd in my acciount and i want to get it into my bank account!

Get Paid For Discussion - Yes, You Can Earn by Writing on this Forum Full List of BRL $ Earnings
New Foot Prints  , 4 Posts, Reputation : balkit5 is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 120.83, October 29th, 2008, 21:45 PM

Default Re: How long does it take for paypal to verify?

Well you don't need to verify your account in order to transfer funds. You can just add your bank account and transfer the amount to your bank.

In order to verify your account, you need to add your credit or debit card to your account and you get verified instantly.
Senior Member  , 4,260 Posts, Reputation : SiddharthB has a spectacular aura aboutSiddharthB has a spectacular aura about
BRL$: 0, October 30th, 2008, 01:27 AM

With VCC it only takes 30 minutes. If you're using your real cc, just wait until the billing comes to your account and you would be able to see the verification code so you would be able to put that on the verification box. And then you're verified. Good luck
BRL Addicted  , 259 Posts, Reputation : klaudine is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, December 13th, 2008, 17:45 PM

Only way you can , add money to your bank account, unless you withdraw , or you live in the us..Then you can add your bank account as/like a credit card...But yes, its much easier , and faster to verify with a Vcc(virtual credit card)
BRL Addicted  , 902 Posts, Reputation : userzz has a spectacular aura aboutuserzz has a spectacular aura about
BRL$: 0, December 13th, 2008, 23:02 PM

based from my experience, it took me a week to get my account verified. getting the card that i used to verify my account took a month to process so that took awhile. anyway, it's worth the wait once you have your paypal verified.
BRL Addicted  , 526 Posts, Reputation : allen1109 will become famous soon enough
BRL$: 0, December 14th, 2008, 07:08 AM

hehe.. in my experience, it just took about 5 minutes. it is very easy to be verified.
BRL Addicted  , 64 Posts, Reputation : smart_cyber is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, December 14th, 2008, 07:56 AM

Yes, it normally takes 24-48 hours to get verified once you add your credit card at Paypal. It is safe to deal with Paypal. Your money will safe. As everyone mentioned, you can withdraw your funds from your paypal account. All you need to do is just add the bank account details in paypal and you are all set. It takes 3-4 business days for remittance of funds in your bank account from Paypal.
BRL Addicted  , 1,149 Posts, Reputation : Dhaval is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, December 14th, 2008, 22:51 PM

It hardly takes 24 hours to verify the paypal account. You can verify your paypal account using credit card, or using your debit card. It is also safe to use.

Last edited by Rutika; December 16th, 2008 at 08:42 AM.
BRL Addicted  , 274 Posts, Reputation : Rutika is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, December 16th, 2008, 08:39 AM

Upon adding a credit card, they will charge $1.95 (depending upon your location, $1.95 is for India). On the credit card statement, there will be a four digit number immediately before the PayPal word. You need to enter this number in the PayPal account in order to verify the credit card and paypal account.
BRL Addicted  , 152 Posts, Reputation : a2zorkut is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, December 16th, 2008, 10:01 AM

You would be able to know the verification number from the billing statement from your credit card which you use to verify paypal. Or if you want it very quick, you can call your bank account to ask the number. It is not recommended. But anyway, why you would want 13 USD to your bank account? If you're not using the US bank, you would have to pay withdrawal fee for withdrawing small money.
BRL Addicted  , 259 Posts, Reputation : klaudine is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, December 19th, 2008, 05:36 AM

In my situation before, it only took few minutes for me to verify it. Yes, it depends on the country because in my country, we cannot withdraw if we aren't verified.
BRL Addicted  , 136 Posts, Reputation : starapple is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, January 15th, 2009, 03:59 AM

you have to verify by credit card. Once you add your credit card details, paypal will send you a bill of 1 or 2 dollars with a pin number on your statement. You can either see your statement online or see it in the mail. Once you enter your paypal pin number, your account will be verified and paypal will refund the money to your credit card.
BRL Addicted  , 52 Posts, Reputation : Crazysah is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, January 15th, 2009, 04:28 AM

i dont know also how it takes to verify the account. i am still not verified, but i will be verified soon when i get my eon card.
New Foot Prints  , 26 Posts, Reputation : patzel88 is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 204.59, January 15th, 2009, 04:42 AM

In reality, it takes as long as you make it take. You just need to add the bank account and confirm the small amounts put into it. If you don't have an online banking account it could take weeks. If you do, it can take as fast as you seeing the transactions in the bank account. Although since you manually do the last steps, it doesn't take any specific time.
New Foot Prints  , 2 Posts, Reputation : eyeh8f8 is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 117.09, January 18th, 2009, 20:21 PM

It won't take much time to verify your PayPal account. You just enter your CC information and in I guess 24 hrs your account will be active. I am not remembering exact time but not more than 24 hrs.
BRL Addicted  , 221 Posts, Reputation : parsi81 is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, January 18th, 2009, 23:14 PM

Verify Paypal is very fast, it will be done within 24 hours. However, you need either VCC, credit card or debit card for the verification
Senior Member  , 1,897 Posts, Reputation : lifeplayer will become famous soon enough
BRL$: 0, January 19th, 2009, 01:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by starapple View Post
EON card is available in the Philippines offered by Union Bank that even if it's a debit card, it can be used to verify our paypal account. It takes a few minutes to verify using it.
Ahh ok then. I did not know that. I thought debit cards were allowed to verify throughout all the paypal countries?

Get Paid For Discussion - Yes, You Can Earn by Writing on this Forum Full List of BRL $ Earnings
BRL Addicted  , 52 Posts, Reputation : Crazysah is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, January 19th, 2009, 06:09 AM

Tags
x 48 discussions
x 669 discussions
x 46 discussions