Join Us!

• WEB Hosting By Accu

Is Paypal trustworthy?

This is a discussion on Is Paypal trustworthy? within the Paypal forums, part of the Payment Processing category; Hi members, I have an account with paypal but I am scared to link my bank account with theme because ...

Similar Threads
Similar Threads Thread Starter Forum Replies
Got an email from Paypal (dont got paypal account)! mjomha Paypal 10
found a way to raise paypal drm Paypal 5

LinkBack Thread Tools

Default Is Paypal trustworthy?

Hi members, I have an account with paypal but I am scared to link my bank account with theme because I am scared that they might cause problem for me in my bank. Whats the risk of linking my bank detail to theme? Is anybody have link there bank already to theme?

Thanks

Get Paid For Discussion - Yes, You Can Earn by Writing on this Forum Full List of BRL $ Earnings
New Foot Prints  , 1 Posts, Reputation : eve301345 is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 144.94, September 23rd, 2008, 06:16 AM

Default Re: Is Paypal trustworthy?

Paypal is a well known company and is a group company of $40 Bn Gropu "EBAY". So, don't worry for that.
Administrator  , 6,428 Posts, Reputation : brl_admin will become famous soon enough
BRL$: 99,252.22, September 23rd, 2008, 06:21 AM

Yes! It's probably the most trusted way of paying money online...

Even my dad who's a bit of a Luddite trusts them - they must be good .
BRL Addicted  , 147 Posts, Reputation : kvikksolv is an unknown quantity at this point
BRL$: 0, September 23rd, 2008, 12:32 PM

Hello eve301345,

Paypal Is a old and a company owned by ebay, it is widely used online payment processor. No harm will be done to your bank account. You can add it.

- SmartzKool
Senior Member  , 4,260 Posts, Reputation : SiddharthB has a spectacular aura aboutSiddharthB has a spectacular aura about
BRL$: 0, September 23rd, 2008, 19:22 PM

Lol afcourse, it's the biggest & best online payment procesor & safe & trustworthly!
New Foot Prints  , 1 Posts, Reputation : lolwut is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 163.03, September 24th, 2008, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xchuck View Post
I dont like Paypal myself because they'll suspend your account over a $5 dispute
I second that^^ .They are quick to freeze your account for the least little things...I preffer to discribe them as 'effective' .
BRL Addicted  , 902 Posts, Reputation : userzz has a spectacular aura aboutuserzz has a spectacular aura about
BRL$: 0, September 24th, 2008, 14:00 PM

I dont like Paypal myself because they'll suspend your account over a $5 dispute

what does it mean?
can you please explain it?
BRL Addicted  , 235 Posts, Reputation : ghing will become famous soon enough
BRL$: 0, September 24th, 2008, 18:21 PM

Hello ghing,

He meant that if you sell something to other people via your website and you did not give him the product they purchased, they can file a refund, this may lead to limit your account or say suspend your account.

- SmartzKool
Senior Member  , 4,260 Posts, Reputation : SiddharthB has a spectacular aura aboutSiddharthB has a spectacular aura about
BRL$: 0, September 24th, 2008, 20:46 PM

its the most trused and one of the best payment processors so not to worry using it.It will remain online forever.
New Foot Prints  , 10 Posts, Reputation : ammarmemon is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 234.82, October 2nd, 2008, 11:17 AM

PayPal is probably one of the most trusted "corporations" (part of Ebay Group) in the world, not just in the payment processor field. They provide excellent service and I've never heard of anyone having any problems with them, unless they bring the problems on themselves first.
BRL Addicted  , 487 Posts, Reputation : Greyian will become famous soon enough
BRL$: 0, October 2nd, 2008, 13:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyian View Post
PayPal is probably one of the most trusted "corporations" (part of Ebay Group) in the world, not just in the payment processor field. They provide excellent service and I've never heard of anyone having any problems with them, unless they bring the problems on themselves first.
Well where Paypal exists, Problems do exist. They are very common in limiting the accounts. SO if you have verified paypal then it is ok.

- SMartzKool
BRL$: 0, October 2nd, 2008, 23:34 PM

Thumbs up Re: Is Paypal trustworthy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammarmemon View Post
its the most trused and one of the best payment processors so not to worry using it.It will remain online forever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by eve301345 View Post
Hi members, I have an account with paypal but I am scared to link my bank account with theme because I am scared that they might cause problem for me in my bank. Whats the risk of linking my bank detail to theme? Is anybody have link there bank already to theme?

Thanks
I have linked my bank account since 2006 and till then I have no problem. I am transferring my money to my bank account. It will be transferred within 4 days.

Keep it up and link your bank account with paypal or alertpay.
BRL Addicted  , 104 Posts, Reputation : man2008 is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, October 3rd, 2008, 01:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by man2008 View Post
I have linked my bank account since 2006 and till then I have no problem. I am transferring my money to my bank account. It will be transferred within 4 days.

Keep it up and link your bank account with paypal or alertpay.
Well i too hope to get verified soon rather than later. I know there is no problem in linking your bank account with paypal.

- SmartzKool
BRL$: 0, October 4th, 2008, 01:32 AM

As far as i know, Paypal is a well known company and i think it is 100% trustworthy.

Sorry if any wrong in my english

thx,
waseem
BRL Addicted  , 39 Posts, Reputation : waseem is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, October 11th, 2008, 10:51 AM

For me, paypal is the best, not only because it's safe and secure, but also because is the most extended payment proccessor on the internet...

The things I hate are of course the fees, but I just bear with it ^^
New Foot Prints  , 47 Posts, Reputation : jsemi11 is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 211.27, October 12th, 2008, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsemi11 View Post
For me, paypal is the best, not only because it's safe and secure, but also because is the most extended payment proccessor on the internet...

The things I hate are of course the fees, but I just bear with it ^^
Well if you have the personal account, you have have to bear the fees atall. Infact you can have two accounts, 1 personal and 1 premier.

- SmartzKool
BRL$: 0, October 12th, 2008, 20:51 PM

well, i'll be completing the verification of my paypal account in this month. if i didn't trust i wouldn't give my bank details with them. i think paypal is one of the most trusted sites in the net today.
BRL Addicted  , 526 Posts, Reputation : allen1109 will become famous soon enough
BRL$: 0, October 13th, 2008, 08:53 AM

I will say the paypal is the most trustworthful online money proceesor compare to others. And paypal used by so many people due to the best security.
Senior Member  , 1,897 Posts, Reputation : lifeplayer will become famous soon enough
BRL$: 0, October 13th, 2008, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartzkool View Post
Well if you have the personal account, you have have to bear the fees atall. Infact you can have two accounts, 1 personal and 1 premier.

- SmartzKool
I just don't receive any money from creditcards and I cashout when I have 100 to my bank account so that I have no fees at all ^^
New Foot Prints  , 47 Posts, Reputation : jsemi11 is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 211.27, October 13th, 2008, 11:01 AM

Well then its ok as the standard members are allowed for only 5 credit card transactions.

- SmartzKool
BRL$: 0, October 13th, 2008, 20:39 PM

it depends on what activity use do actually. if you're looking for earning money onliny by joining Paid to click sites, matrix system, network marketing, etc, then it is not secure to use paypal because this company really hates all those thing . i dunno why...

Putting your local bank to paypal is secure i think.. don't worry
New Foot Prints  , 14 Posts, Reputation : ferryenjoy is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 187.05, October 17th, 2008, 08:40 AM

well, its quite oky for me... But as for my friend, his paypal kind of got hacked, and he lost about 500, buying some "models", which he didnt even logged in for ages.. Luckily, the local bank investigated and recovered the money, so he didnt spend money to "buy" things for others...

Its quite scaryy actually, because paypal have direct rights to deduct $$ from your credit or debit card without you entering something to verify it...

Money can go missing anytime as long as ppl get hold of your account..
New Foot Prints  , 1 Posts, Reputation : dj0ferdy is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 141.10, October 17th, 2008, 13:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferryenjoy View Post
it depends on what activity use do actually. if you're looking for earning money onliny by joining Paid to click sites, matrix system, network marketing, etc, then it is not secure to use paypal because this company really hates all those thing . i dunno why...

Putting your local bank to paypal is secure i think.. don't worry
Paypal doesn't like all network marketing, paid to click site etc etc. Then what will happen if we transact money through paypal for our forum payment? Does paypal likes those forums? We have made pp account just for this type of transaction.
Banned  , 314 Posts, Reputation : ss1495 is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, October 17th, 2008, 14:44 PM

Ya, it's been quite some time for this company already, and so far the comments of safety is good.
BRL Addicted  , 334 Posts, Reputation : QuestBoomer will become famous soon enough
BRL$: 0, October 18th, 2008, 07:30 AM

So far, I have been hearing all positive comments about PayPal, and I think it should be very trustworthy. Also, by the way they stop providing services to the scam sites and effective to suspend accounts, it's to protect the members too.
I have not experienced anything bad about PayPal so far, and this is the only payment processor I trust currently. Also, as admin said, it's owned by eBay, so I think it should be really trustful.
BRL Addicted  , 537 Posts, Reputation : kaka135 is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, January 7th, 2009, 21:28 PM

You don't have to worry about linking your bank account with PayPal. They are quite trustworthy. I have withdrawn money thrice from my PayPal account, and I really love it.
New Foot Prints  , 24 Posts, Reputation : positiveminded1977 is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 185.69, January 8th, 2009, 00:58 AM

paypal is trust worthy you need worry about connecting it to the bank account . it is a good site you can definitely go ahead and connect it to the bank account no problems will occur don't worry
BRL Addicted  , 82 Posts, Reputation : thedreamer09 is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, January 8th, 2009, 04:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poaa.co.cc View Post
well,most of us here using paypal as primary online money account...so why still scare? it's still safe
it is not that everyone is using it so it is safe. it is that they are part of ebay and still everyone feeling scared??
BRL$: 0, January 8th, 2009, 06:09 AM

I think paypal is secure and safe. It is trust worthy. So enjoy using paypal services without any hesitation.
BRL Addicted  , 274 Posts, Reputation : Rutika is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, January 8th, 2009, 10:20 AM

Most of internet communities use paypal as their payment transactions. It is safe and trustworthy using paypal.

Get Paid For Discussion - Yes, You Can Earn by Writing on this Forum Full List of BRL $ Earnings
BRL Addicted  , 1,149 Posts, Reputation : Dhaval is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, January 8th, 2009, 12:57 PM

Tags
x 669 discussions
x 1 discussions