Join Us!

• WEB Hosting By Accu

Can i send money from one unverified paypal account to another account?

This is a discussion on Can i send money from one unverified paypal account to another account? within the Paypal forums, part of the Payment Processing category; hi i am unverified in paypal since i dont have a credit card. i need to send 5$ to my ...

Similar Threads
Similar Threads Thread Starter Forum Replies
my account is unverified but i have asked for t money from paypal to my bank account sam9953012690 Paypal 2
Try this to get some money!! tukyunaaya General Chat 15

LinkBack Thread Tools

Question Can i send money from one unverified paypal account to another account?

hi i am unverified in paypal since i dont have a credit card. i need to send 5$ to my friend's account. he too is unverified. is this possible. will paypal charge anything for this transaction. if so how much will be the charge?

Get Paid For Discussion - Yes, You Can Earn by Writing on this Forum Full List of BRL $ Earnings
Banned  , 158 Posts, Reputation : vijbas can only hope to improve
BRL$: 0, September 6th, 2008, 06:37 AM

Default Re: Can i send money from one unverified paypal account to another account?

If you are using personal account, you can sent money to other account even your account is unverified. The only different is unverified account only can send limited amount and verified account can send unlimited amount
Senior Member  , 1,897 Posts, Reputation : lifeplayer will become famous soon enough
BRL$: 0, September 6th, 2008, 08:00 AM

Default Re: Can i send money from one unverified paypal account to another account?

i had my personal account in paypal but later i changed it to premier account since the transaction fees is less in a premier account when compared to a personal account
Banned  , 158 Posts, Reputation : vijbas can only hope to improve
BRL$: 0, September 6th, 2008, 11:50 AM

I have a doubt. I have an account in paypal. It is unverified. I need to send to my friend paypal account. Is it possible? If yes, What is the limit and what will be the transaction fee and within how many days it will be transacted to my friend? Kindly reply to this..
--------
george
New Foot Prints  , 1 Posts, Reputation : williamgeorge is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 116.06, January 11th, 2009, 22:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by williamgeorge View Post
I have a doubt. I have an account in paypal. It is unverified. I need to send to my friend paypal account. Is it possible? If yes, What is the limit and what will be the transaction fee and within how many days it will be transacted to my friend? Kindly reply to this..
--------
george
Well yeah you can send, the transaction will be instantly and there will be no fee if your friend has paypal personal account.
Senior Member  , 4,260 Posts, Reputation : SiddharthB has a spectacular aura aboutSiddharthB has a spectacular aura about
BRL$: 0, January 12th, 2009, 02:54 AM

yes you can send money from one paypal to another.
since you are not verified there will be some limitation!!!
and it doesnt cost any processing fee also!!
so, better to use paypal!!
its a safe and easier one!!!
BRL Addicted  , 34 Posts, Reputation : devilsnani is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, January 12th, 2009, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilsnani View Post
yes you can send money from one paypal to another.
since you are not verified there will be some limitation!!!
and it doesnt cost any processing fee also!!
so, better to use paypal!!
its a safe and easier one!!!
Well if the person you are sending is having a premier/business account, then he will e charged for the transaction.
Senior Member  , 4,260 Posts, Reputation : SiddharthB has a spectacular aura aboutSiddharthB has a spectacular aura about
BRL$: 0, January 12th, 2009, 14:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vijbas View Post
hi i am unverified in paypal since i dont have a credit card. i need to send 5$ to my friend's account. he too is unverified. is this possible. will paypal charge anything for this transaction. if so how much will be the charge?
Yes, You can do that but then there is a limit of about $500. You cannot do more then it. If you want to then you have to verify your credits.
BRL Addicted  , 221 Posts, Reputation : parsi81 is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, January 13th, 2009, 03:32 AM

Yes, you can transfer money from an unverified paypal account to an unverified paypal account. But the limit is only $500 per month.
BRL Addicted  , 274 Posts, Reputation : Rutika is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, January 13th, 2009, 09:40 AM

I'm also quite confuse whatever i can send money to other unverified account since my account also unverified.Now I found out & learn that got limitation.Thanks for the help
BRL Addicted  , 149 Posts, Reputation : raj0923 is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, January 13th, 2009, 10:54 AM

Yes, for unverified account, the sending limit is $500. You need to verify your account if you want to lift this limit to $500.
BRL Addicted  , 1,149 Posts, Reputation : Dhaval is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, January 13th, 2009, 11:51 AM

I think it would be different for each country. In my country we can send the money up to $100 even though we are unverified but I don't know about the policy in the other country.
BRL Addicted  , 259 Posts, Reputation : klaudine is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, January 14th, 2009, 13:07 PM

It depends on where you are living right now because in my country, we cannot receive and send payments if we aren't verified.
BRL Addicted  , 136 Posts, Reputation : starapple is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, January 15th, 2009, 19:09 PM

It is ok to send to unverified paypal account with you unverified account. If somebody send your paypal account with credit card trasanction they you will be charges 5.4%+$0.30 for the transaction.
New Foot Prints  , 5 Posts, Reputation : kiatsiang is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 140.16, January 18th, 2009, 04:16 AM

Off course you may send and receive money with your business and premier account. But I guess there are few charges for dealing with these transactions. So just checkout at your account.

Get Paid For Discussion - Yes, You Can Earn by Writing on this Forum Full List of BRL $ Earnings
BRL Addicted  , 1,149 Posts, Reputation : Dhaval is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, February 5th, 2009, 22:38 PM

Tags
x 385 discussions
x 447 discussions
x 669 discussions
x 34 discussions
x 16 discussions
x 1 discussions