Webmaster's Community

Webmaster's Community (http://talk.thewebhostingdir.com/)
-   Paypal (http://talk.thewebhostingdir.com/paypal/)
-   -   Want to withdraw ur money from Paypal? (http://talk.thewebhostingdir.com/paypal/18560-want-withdraw-ur-money-paypal.html)

paramita0101 May 26th, 2008 01:45 AM

Want to withdraw ur money from Paypal?

Want to withdraw ur money from Paypal?? Don't Worry

If u have $35 in ur paypal account then u can withdraw it without add ur cridet card or bank account no. Now the question is how u can do that think?

The ans. is - just go to the www.xoom.com and sing up here. Its a very good site. I am very much satisfied with this site. When i request them they send me a big check after 1 day. I am really very surprised when i recived it. Its a very fast process

dinomutt May 26th, 2008 03:13 AM

Re: Want to withdraw ur money from Paypal?

but is the xoom.com support every country in the world?
coz my place is malaysia, is it supported?

zenneth June 2nd, 2008 09:36 AM

Yeah, until today not many people realized that Xoom is actually one of the ways whereby you can actually withdraw your paypal money in cold hard cash. Their support is the best that I've known because I have on several occasions use their service to send money to my relatives living overseas. The only drawback is the higher cost of transaction fees.

Quote:

Originally Posted by paramita0101 (Post 29738)
Want to withdraw ur money from Paypal?? Don't Worry

If u have $35 in ur paypal account then u can withdraw it without add ur cridet card or bank account no. Now the question is how u can do that think?

The ans. is - just go to the www.xoom.com and sing up here. Its a very good site. I am very much satisfied with this site. When i request them they send me a big check after 1 day. I am really very surprised when i recived it. Its a very fast process

llcoolrobb June 6th, 2008 09:16 AM

what are the fees or percentage does this xoom.com charge?
why not use the paypal debit card instead,seems like a better deal to me.

archy22 June 7th, 2008 06:30 AM

well no need to use xoom at all you know.
You need to pay some fees for them. instead of that you can just directly exchange with the paypal site to your bank account directly.

allen1109 August 1st, 2008 22:07 PM

let i haven't tried withdrawing my money yet from paypal. i'm waiting to hit a certain amount so that when i withdraw, i won't have to pay any fees to paypal, i just have to pay some bank fees.

dinchemat December 10th, 2008 06:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dinomutt (Post 29747)
but is the xoom.com support every country in the world?
coz my place is malaysia, is it supported?

yes...now malaysia can use debit card..u can use Tune-Money Visa Card From AirAsia...Public Bank Electron Card ..no need go xoom.com..
just withdraw to ur debit card now...

Dhaval December 15th, 2008 03:23 AM

Yes, if you have just added bank account details and not verified your account then the withdrawal limit is $500 transaction. You will be asked for Bank's IFSC codes for which you are adding your bank account details. You may also refer to the cheque book of that bank account; most of the time IFSC code is printed on the cheque leaves else please contact your bank branch for IFSC code.

kaka135 December 19th, 2008 19:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuestBoomer (Post 38637)
you just need to go the bank and tell them want to apple a debit card, then fill up some forms and wait till they send you a letter.

then when you received the letter, just go and deposit at the cash deposit machine (choose credit card payment) minimum is RM25, but cash deposit machine cannot put RM5 lar...

after that, you use the card to verify paypal. but, remember the card name and paypal name must be same (bkful of the first name and last name).

After we verify the debit card with PayPal, are we linking the debit card with PayPal, as in we can use the debit card to spend the money we have in PayPal physically? How do you use the money you have with the debit card?

As for xoom.com, I don't think it is safe to ask the third party to transfer money. I'd prefer to trust PayPal, but not others. It seems to be very risky, also it's said the transaction fees are high, right? I don't think it's worth to do so.

positiveminded1977 December 26th, 2008 10:55 AM

But why on earth do you want to transfer it to Xoom for? You can easily withdraw money from PayPal to your bank account. If the amount is below 7000 INR (Indian rupees), you will have to pay 50 INR as service charges; otherwise the transfer is absolutely free. You can even request a check if your bank is not listed.

cooiky December 26th, 2008 10:56 AM

but is the xoom.com support every country in the world? as i am in China , is it supported? and how much does it charge for the check?

Dhaval December 29th, 2008 23:02 PM

Yes, xoom.com is supported in China. You may directly deposit to your recipient's Yuan Renminbi bank account.
The following major banks in China are supported:
Agriculture Bank of China
Bank of Beijing
Bank of China
Bank of Communications
Bank of Shanghai
China Construction Bank
China Everbright Bank
CITIC Bank
Guangdong Development Bank
Huaxia Bank
ICBC (Industrial and Commercial Bank of China)
Minsheng Bank
Shanghai Pudong Development Bank
Shenzhen Development Bank
One more important thing is xoom.com is a very big competitor of western Union in terms of FEES.

SiddharthB December 30th, 2008 00:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dhaval (Post 54753)
Yes, xoom.com is supported in China. You may directly deposit to your recipient's Yuan Renminbi bank account.
The following major banks in China are supported:
Agriculture Bank of China
Bank of Beijing
Bank of China
Bank of Communications
Bank of Shanghai
China Construction Bank
China Everbright Bank
CITIC Bank
Guangdong Development Bank
Huaxia Bank
ICBC (Industrial and Commercial Bank of China)
Minsheng Bank
Shanghai Pudong Development Bank
Shenzhen Development Bank
One more important thing is xoom.com is a very big competitor of western Union in terms of FEES.

If you start a new topic and post the list for Indian Banks supported by PayPal, it will be great as people are always in search of this list. :)