Join Us!

• WEB Hosting By Accu

How many of you have verified your paypal

This is a discussion on How many of you have verified your paypal within the Paypal forums, part of the Payment Processing category; Originally Posted by moraho I heard there are lots of phishing attempts to hack the user accounts of paypal. They ...

Similar Threads
Similar Threads Thread Starter Forum Replies
I am verified my Paypal with VCC meibook Paypal 2
found a way to raise paypal drm Paypal 5

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools

Default Re: How many of you have verified your paypal

Quote:
Originally Posted by moraho View Post
I heard there are lots of phishing attempts to hack the user accounts of paypal. They usually send fake email to reconfirm your paypal account with username and password. And once you have entered those informations, then your account will be gone to their hand.
I just receive one email like this today,
act as the staff of PayPal and ask me to re-verify account by giving my account name and password.
Luckily I'm not that stupid to cheat by their fake domain.

Their site address is like this
Code:
http://www.somesitename.com/http://www.paypal.com/account-reverify.php
with http,
the second one is just a file with that name.

Get Paid For Discussion - Yes, You Can Earn by Writing on this Forum Full List of BRL $ Earnings
BRL Addicted  , 1,156 Posts, Reputation : GoycP will become famous soon enough
BRL$: 0, May 29th, 2008, 12:42 PM

Password given to anyone?

Hey!

what are you talking about?

In my opinion you should not pass on your password to anyone even to your closest one.

You know, I have not given any password to my wife.

Eery where it is given that never give your password to anyone.
BRL Addicted  , 104 Posts, Reputation : man2008 is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, June 24th, 2008, 12:50 PM

well thats right. dont let any one else know your password please. it all depends on how exactly you will be doing it. just make sure they are legit. also let me tell you to withdraw money less than $500 per monntjh you dont have to really verify your account
BRL Addicted  , 389 Posts, Reputation : archy22 is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, June 28th, 2008, 05:26 AM

I have verified and dont have any problems but I know that when U reach I guess 100 euro or something like that, U need to send any bill to prove Your identity, I think
New Foot Prints  , 10 Posts, Reputation : jeanetee is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 49.97, July 23rd, 2008, 03:42 AM

Well. my paypal is fully verified Much harder wihout verifieng D
+my first post
New Foot Prints  , 1 Posts, Reputation : Rytis is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 16.02, July 25th, 2008, 10:42 AM

Thumbs up Re: How many of you have verified your paypal

I have two paypal ids and both are verified. Verification increases limitations and there is no hassle there.

I think all must verify their account. though it takes $1.95 for verification process but it is refundable.
BRL Addicted  , 104 Posts, Reputation : man2008 is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, July 25th, 2008, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by archy22 View Post
Hi all,
I have an unverified paypal account and I have always been using it comfortably so need not verify.
how many many of you have verifed your paypal account?
why did you feel to verify your accounts?
I think there are other benefits of having a verified paypal acocunt, cant remember one right now. I currently have a verified account, it was one of my top priorities when I signed up for paypal.

Plus it really bothered me to have the "Unverified" word in my account page.
New Foot Prints  , 13 Posts, Reputation : trep316 is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 64.19, July 31st, 2008, 04:26 AM

Not me. Any one knows how much I can withdraw from that damn thing without verifying
New Foot Prints  , 5 Posts, Reputation : shehan360 is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 75.74, August 18th, 2008, 04:46 AM

I add my bank account with Paypal.
I do not use credit card.
not much requirement for me in paypal now.
BRL Addicted  , 118 Posts, Reputation : d1976 can only hope to improve
BRL$: 0, August 18th, 2008, 08:38 AM

Mine isnt verified eighter,once i wanted to, but dont have a credit card,its much better to verify wit Alertp but i dont think i will since its not neccesary
BRL Addicted  , 902 Posts, Reputation : userzz has a spectacular aura aboutuserzz has a spectacular aura about
BRL$: 0, August 18th, 2008, 09:53 AM

I have 3 Paypal which i use for different purpose, 2 of them are Verified already because i need them both to do online transaction, last one i didn't use oftenly, only for backup if there is any bad thing happen
BRL Addicted  , 62 Posts, Reputation : Takumi86 is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, August 25th, 2008, 01:43 AM

i have not verified my paypal account because i don't have a cc.And paypal dose not support indian debit card.
BRL Addicted  , 113 Posts, Reputation : lkshm08 is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, August 25th, 2008, 05:39 AM

No, mine is not verified yet, I don't have a credit card. I mainly receive payments through Alertpay.
BRL Addicted  , 147 Posts, Reputation : kvikksolv is an unknown quantity at this point
BRL$: 0, September 14th, 2008, 03:57 AM

how to verify account .. what are the procedure to verfiy it.. and is credit card is necessary
New Foot Prints  , 18 Posts, Reputation : sumit9451 is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 146.14, September 14th, 2008, 05:17 AM

After months, Still haven't verified my PayPal. I just linked my PayPal with a bank account, that's all...
Also, Nobody's knows my paypal password and make sure you use another password than other services like, msn, ***, ... .
BRL Addicted  , 1,161 Posts, Reputation : sysax will become famous soon enoughsysax will become famous soon enough
BRL$: 0, September 14th, 2008, 05:44 AM

I only have 1 account paypal, and its verified. Altough using VCC..
and I think we should verify our paypal account to do withdrawal.
New Foot Prints  , 5 Posts, Reputation : compulative is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 143.07, September 21st, 2008, 13:49 PM

if you want to verfiy and you dont have credit card then purchase vcc card for paypal verfication most of the people use that card its comes for 5$ easy and gud for you! ask me if you have query
New Foot Prints  , 18 Posts, Reputation : sumit9451 is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 146.14, September 23rd, 2008, 15:30 PM

i'm in the process of getting my paypal account verified. hopefully, i complete it by mid october. i think the advantages of getting a verified paypal account is worth going to all the processes of having one.

just my thoughts.
BRL Addicted  , 526 Posts, Reputation : allen1109 will become famous soon enough
BRL$: 0, September 28th, 2008, 21:14 PM

Hello guys,

Well mine is a non-verified one and no plans to get verified now.

- SmartzKool
Senior Member  , 4,260 Posts, Reputation : SiddharthB has a spectacular aura aboutSiddharthB has a spectacular aura about
BRL$: 0, September 28th, 2008, 21:23 PM

verifying your paypal account is no big deal and verifying it puts u at a better advantage of getting ur money paid when need be. To do this you can even as a us non-resident get a us bank account which u can use in verifying it even if your country's cc card does not support it. For more on the processes involved. feel free to ask.
New Foot Prints  , 13 Posts, Reputation : schimis is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 150.28, September 29th, 2008, 12:54 PM

I have made it verified for a particular circonstance:

I start 2 years ago to sell on Ebay using many dropshippers and online suppliers-- some of them will ask, when you use paypal as processor, to get verified/confirmed before mading the follow-up of your orders directly to the customer.
BRL Addicted  , 108 Posts, Reputation : kekambas will become famous soon enoughkekambas will become famous soon enough
BRL$: 0, September 29th, 2008, 15:02 PM

yes i have a verified paypal, it gives you more of a reputation boost as a seller or buyer, also most sites require members to have verified paypal if they want to cash out or buy. also most sites are very limited, and its just best to have it verified just in case you fall upon one of those sites.
New Foot Prints  , 4 Posts, Reputation : GDesignz is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 118.11, September 29th, 2008, 15:07 PM

hey i have a paypal account .But this is unverfie. How can i veryfied this.say me.
New Foot Prints  , 3 Posts, Reputation : niaz2 is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 142.03, September 30th, 2008, 23:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by niaz2 View Post
hey i have a paypal account .But this is unverfie. How can i veryfied this.say me.
Hello niaz2,

Well you can add your debit card or credite card or your bank account to your paypal account and you will get verified.

- SmartzKool
Senior Member  , 4,260 Posts, Reputation : SiddharthB has a spectacular aura aboutSiddharthB has a spectacular aura about
BRL$: 0, September 30th, 2008, 23:48 PM

If paypal does not accept you using your country's debit or credit card, you can as well get it verified using a US bank account which you will be opening as a non resident. just download the form from etrade.com fill in the requirements as well as the tax form meant for non-residents and then mail it back to them and you will be given your US account details after they through going through your credentials.
New Foot Prints  , 13 Posts, Reputation : schimis is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 150.28, October 1st, 2008, 03:42 AM

i have a paypal account since may 2008. I could make 2 payments, after that i upgraded my account, i have been verified. Since then i never could pay through paypal.
New Foot Prints  , 4 Posts, Reputation : hranacopii is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 162.65, October 2nd, 2008, 00:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hranacopii View Post
i have a paypal account since may 2008. I could make 2 payments, after that i upgraded my account, i have been verified. Since then i never could pay through paypal.
Why you could not pay via paypal? Is there any problem or you never came across any payment? Please share with us.

- SMartzKool
BRL$: 0, October 2nd, 2008, 00:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartzkool View Post
Why you could not pay via paypal? Is there any problem or you never came across any payment? Please share with us.

- SMartzKool
I don't know, and no one from Paypal did not explain to me what could i do. They told me every time that the system stop some payments (security reason). They cannot interfere manually. If in the past the same operation did not successfully end, it's quite sure that in the future the same operation will be stop by the security system. From my point of view it's bla-bla, they consider Romania like a uncivilized country. Although I cannot explain why I make successfully ended 2 payments, and then I couldn;t pay through them.

If someone has been in my position please answer to me.
New Foot Prints  , 4 Posts, Reputation : hranacopii is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 162.65, October 2nd, 2008, 01:06 AM

I also dont have a verified paypal account.It has a limit that it cant keep more than $100 in an account unless I verify it.
New Foot Prints  , 10 Posts, Reputation : ammarmemon is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 234.82, October 2nd, 2008, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammarmemon View Post
I also dont have a verified paypal account.It has a limit that it cant keep more than $100 in an account unless I verify it.
Who said this to you?
The following are the limits:
Sending Limit - 500$
Credit or Debit Card Acceptance Limit - 5 transactions
Monthly Withdrawal Limit - 500$
Total Check Withdrawal Limit: $3,000

- SmartzKool

Get Paid For Discussion - Yes, You Can Earn by Writing on this Forum Full List of BRL $ Earnings
BRL$: 0, October 2nd, 2008, 22:48 PM

Closed Thread

Tags
x 669 discussions
x 44 discussions