Join Us!

• WEB Hosting By Accu

How to make passport size photo with photoshop?

This is a discussion on How to make passport size photo with photoshop? within the Image Editors: Photoshop | Fireworks | Paint Shop Pro forums, part of the Website Design and Layout category; In photo studio they click our one photo and edit it and make 6 password size photo in one canvas ...

Similar Threads
Similar Threads Thread Starter Forum Replies
! Photoshop shortcuts keys ! vikassaini01 Image Editors: Photoshop | Fireworks | Paint Shop Pro 8
Photoshop CS4 for dummies sudes16 Image Editors: Photoshop | Fireworks | Paint Shop Pro 0

LinkBack Thread Tools

Default How to make passport size photo with photoshop?

In photo studio they click our one photo and edit it and make 6 password size photo in one canvas and they print us and take more money. I want the way to do such thing so i can print my password size photo myself. Can anyone help me?

Get Paid For Discussion - Yes, You Can Earn by Writing on this Forum Full List of BRL $ Earnings
BRL Addicted  , 67 Posts, Reputation : ashwinkandel is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, February 14th, 2009, 20:11 PM

Default Re: How to make password size photo with photoshop?

First of all its passport size and not password size.

Find here - http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...G=Search&meta=
Senior Member  , 4,260 Posts, Reputation : SiddharthB has a spectacular aura aboutSiddharthB has a spectacular aura about
BRL$: 0, February 16th, 2009, 07:34 AM

Default Re: How to make password size photo with photoshop?

You can just resize it to 1" x 1" picture. Do photoshop has size conversion? From pixels to inches?
BRL Addicted  , 994 Posts, Reputation : GekiDan is just really niceGekiDan is just really niceGekiDan is just really niceGekiDan is just really niceGekiDan is just really nice
BRL$: 0, February 21st, 2009, 23:46 PM

Default Re: How to make passport size photo with photoshop?

The best and easiest way is click on file -> New -> Change the default size to passport size and click ok and then import your photo and then export or save it in jpeg format.
I used Photoshop CS2 to make passport size photo
Banned  , 30 Posts, Reputation : get2me008 is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, March 15th, 2009, 14:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by get2me008 View Post
The best and easiest way is click on file -> New -> Change the default size to passport size and click ok and then import your photo and then export or save it in jpeg format.
hey man i wan the process of making password size photo. and its not like above which you have written.
BRL Addicted  , 67 Posts, Reputation : ashwinkandel is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, March 15th, 2009, 15:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashwinkandel View Post
hey man i wan the process of making password size photo. and its not like above which you have written.
Well.. That is basiccaly what people do. Just resize or crop the photo you have taken and save it as jpg file. And just a correction, it is passport, not password.
BRL Addicted  , 994 Posts, Reputation : GekiDan is just really niceGekiDan is just really niceGekiDan is just really niceGekiDan is just really niceGekiDan is just really nice
BRL$: 0, March 16th, 2009, 18:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by get2me008 View Post
Well, I tried this one but it seems it didn't work out..

I am using photoshop as well since I love editing pictures/images..

I will just try the procedures again later..
BRL Addicted  , 1,628 Posts, Reputation : bhing is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, March 28th, 2009, 07:19 AM

first you know .see below here .i think is very nice and useful to do like that
download all the pictures to your computer from the camera. Choose the one that you are satisfied with. Do not be let down by this long article. Think about how much money you will be saving by making your own passport photos.
New Foot Prints  , 27 Posts, Reputation : lvjunjie is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, March 28th, 2009, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvjunjie View Post
first you know .see below here .i think is very nice and useful to do like that
download all the pictures to your computer from the camera. Choose the one that you are satisfied with. Do not be let down by this long article. Think about how much money you will be saving by making your own passport photos.
You can do it alone.. You don't need to spend money just by making your own passport size.. We are not talking about spending or saving money here, it is only the procedures on how to do it..

How do you make a passport size photo by the way? what software you use?
BRL$: 0, March 28th, 2009, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhing View Post
How do you make a passport size photo by the way? what software you use?
just photoshop like already mentionned serveral times in this topic.

http://www.adobe.com/uk/products/pho...?promoid=BPCWM
BRL Addicted  , 1,050 Posts, Reputation : nooby4ever will become famous soon enough
BRL$: 0, March 28th, 2009, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nooby4ever View Post
just photoshop like already mentionned serveral times in this topic.

http://www.adobe.com/uk/products/pho...?promoid=BPCWM
No, the question was supposed to be for lvjunjie .. He seem to be talking about not spending or something like that, so I asked him his way of making a passport size and what software he uses..
BRL$: 0, March 28th, 2009, 09:34 AM

Quote:
No, the question was supposed to be for lvjunjie .. He seem to be talking about not spending or something like that, so I asked him his way of making a passport size and what software he uses..
Well i guess we can also resize the image via any photo editor and make a passport size photo, what say guys?
Senior Member  , 4,260 Posts, Reputation : SiddharthB has a spectacular aura aboutSiddharthB has a spectacular aura about
BRL$: 0, March 28th, 2009, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartzkool View Post
Well i guess we can also resize the image via any photo editor and make a passport size photo, what say guys?
i think i miss something, photoshop will do the job ?

=> Like mentionned before just resize the picture save it , print it, done !
BRL Addicted  , 1,050 Posts, Reputation : nooby4ever will become famous soon enough
BRL$: 0, March 28th, 2009, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nooby4ever View Post
i think i miss something, photoshop will do the job ?

=> Like mentionned before just resize the picture save it , print it, done !
Well yeah photoshop will do the job but people often find it difficult to find those options and go with the steps.

So the easiest way can be just resize it.
BRL$: 0, March 28th, 2009, 10:59 AM

http://onthegosoft.com/passport_photo.htm will do the job i think, but photoshop isn't hard if you got a nice step-by-step tutorial.
BRL$: 0, March 28th, 2009, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Well yeah photoshop will do the job but people often find it difficult to find those options and go with the steps.

So the easiest way can be just resize it.
That's true.. I often tell my friends about photoshop but they find it difficult because they are not familiar with the tools..

About the resizing, it can be a good way.. Just use the photo editor and then crop and resize to the desired size..
BRL$: 0, March 28th, 2009, 20:49 PM

Quote:
That's true.. I often tell my friends about photoshop but they find it difficult because they are not familiar with the tools..
we all had to learn how to work with the tools so... but i understand them it has so many options you get lost, but like a said good tut and the only thing you need to do is search for a word, click it, search for a tool, click it, use it ect... if you realy want it isn't that hard but most poeple are to lazy to search or try thing, they want results
BRL$: 0, March 29th, 2009, 05:31 AM

Well... If he want to get this for free, you can download GIMP via www.gimp.org and install the software. It is free and easy to use.
BRL$: 0, April 5th, 2009, 03:27 AM

Quote:

There are other softwares available in the market but photoshop is one of the best as it is basically used for such works as mentioned by him. If he wanted to convert his image to passport size then he must use image option in the photoshop.

It will work.

Get Paid For Discussion - Yes, You Can Earn by Writing on this Forum Full List of BRL $ Earnings
BRL Addicted  , 104 Posts, Reputation : man2008 is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, April 5th, 2009, 03:52 AM

Tags
x 374 discussions
x 3 discussions
x 35 discussions
x 30 discussions
x 37 discussions
x 25 discussions