Join Us!

• WEB Hosting By Accu

Do you have a water problem at your area??

This is a discussion on Do you have a water problem at your area?? within the Entertainment forums, part of the News category; Do you have any Water problem in your area..?? As of now.. in our area (chennai,Tamilnadu,South india) there ...

Similar Threads
Similar Threads Thread Starter Forum Replies
Tips to get help on wordpress problem Sandeep WordPress Discussion 2
Problem with EON Debit Card to verify paypal account (in the Philippines) bhing Paypal 35
Anyone facing problem in Windows Vista? GoycP General Chat 7
Do you think there is any difference between tap water and bottled water? number7 General Chat 15

LinkBack Thread Tools

Default Do you have a water problem at your area??

Do you have any Water problem in your area..??

As of now.. in our area (chennai,Tamilnadu,South india) there is no problem for Water..

Since we have taken the advance measures of Rain water saving scheme, in this summer we come across the problem of water scarcity..

Last year, we use to buy the water from outside by tanker lorry, buy paying money..

What about at your area?? did you face any such water problem..?? share with us..

Get Paid For Discussion - Yes, You Can Earn by Writing on this Forum Full List of BRL $ Earnings
Banned  , 32 Posts, Reputation : chenani_b02 is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, June 29th, 2008, 08:57 AM

Default Re: Do you have a water problem at your area??

well, we don't have a water problem in our area. water is available twenty four hours a day and the water presure is quite strong. there are times though that water is not available for a limited period of time but usually, we are advised about interruptions such as this so we have time to get and collect water to be used.
BRL Addicted  , 526 Posts, Reputation : allen1109 will become famous soon enough
BRL$: 0, June 30th, 2008, 20:35 PM

The weather of my country is hot and always raining, and the place i stay is consider big city, that's why the water supply is good enough
Senior Member  , 1,897 Posts, Reputation : lifeplayer will become famous soon enough
BRL$: 0, July 1st, 2008, 09:47 AM

i my country last week some sections of the country had water problems but me never had some xD
BRL Addicted  , 1,050 Posts, Reputation : nooby4ever will become famous soon enough
BRL$: 0, July 1st, 2008, 10:02 AM

To me it is exactly the same situation as allen1109 has described Although, one day there was a problem that they said there would not be only hot water but in fact there wasn't any. But they provided us with it anyway until they finished the maintenance.
BRL Addicted  , 217 Posts, Reputation : weltkind is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 164.96, July 1st, 2008, 12:16 PM

There have been water cuts in my country before but usually we were giving notice much earlier. Experienced once before when the water was cut for a few days.. it was torturing!
BRL Addicted  , 119 Posts, Reputation : dartzx is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, July 3rd, 2008, 10:46 AM

Angry Re: Do you have a water problem at your area??

Hi chenani,

We are living in coimbatore and we are facing water problems a lot here... It all not only depends on the rain water saving and under water levels, it also depends on the actions taken by our corporations..

Here in Coimbatore, at our area, corporation has not yet came for putting a new water pipe line for our apartments though it is sanctioned earlier long ago... Now only I am seeing some actions are being taken...

Let us see....
BRL Addicted  , 114 Posts, Reputation : kguru1979 is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, December 5th, 2008, 02:14 AM

well, my area are too much water and supply it to singapore.

but i think most people here are wasting the good water.and our Government water Department are not good enough, they have not great management.i always hear about the broken of piping and the water are not clean.
BRL Addicted  , 289 Posts, Reputation : funtasy is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, December 13th, 2008, 06:50 AM

I think the only solution to this problem is "Rain Water Harvesting" and above all one should not misuse these scarce resurces as we all know how important it is for our lives.
New Foot Prints  , 14 Posts, Reputation : Jenniferlinn is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 149.82, January 3rd, 2009, 06:50 AM

no we don't face the water problem here in the area we stay because we have our own bore well
but the only problem i feel is that we are not getting the river water which is best compared to bore well water because the bore well water contains more solute and other minerals and river water is most of the times nice
BRL Addicted  , 74 Posts, Reputation : ashvini is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, January 3rd, 2009, 08:58 AM

the news is talking about some water problems here in the bay area (california). it hasn't rained much this winter and a lot of the lakes are at their lowest points. they're saying that if no rain comes in the next few months, we might have to start rationing our water =\
New Foot Prints  , 43 Posts, Reputation : tooincome is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 282.92, January 16th, 2009, 20:14 PM

no in my area have no water problem. we also save water here make small dams. if any problem happen so we have big dam on NARMADA RIVER. it is give water all over gujarat.
Banned  , 38 Posts, Reputation : vczala00 is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, January 17th, 2009, 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenani_b02 View Post
Do you have any Water problem in your area..??

As of now.. in our area (chennai,Tamilnadu,South india) there is no problem for Water..

Since we have taken the advance measures of Rain water saving scheme, in this summer we come across the problem of water scarcity..

Last year, we use to buy the water from outside by tanker lorry, buy paying money..

What about at your area?? did you face any such water problem..?? share with us..
hello. we also meet the water problem now. the north area of our country are dried to death for most plants. because there are about 6 months or more no rain at all.
BRL Addicted  , 335 Posts, Reputation : crystallh is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, March 12th, 2009, 03:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystallh View Post
hello. we also meet the water problem now. the north area of our country are dried to death for most plants. because there are about 6 months or more no rain at all.
crystallh, may i know where u from? I am from malaysia. Here always raining recently.
BRL Addicted  , 155 Posts, Reputation : cytin is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, April 6th, 2009, 04:28 AM

I am also from Malaysia.
I feel there is no water problem at our place.
But, sometime we will face the problem in the quality of water.For secure, most of our house also will have water filter
BRL Addicted  , 22 Posts, Reputation : wnsoo is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, April 6th, 2009, 13:29 PM

I'm from Xi'an China. and there is no water problem in my area. but I'm not sure it is same in all areas in my country.
Jr. Member  , 219 Posts, Reputation : wonderful1 is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, April 6th, 2009, 23:48 PM

I haven't faced water crisis till now where ever i have in many parts of India.
This kind of problem are mainly faced in New delhi
Banned  , 56 Posts, Reputation : sudes16 is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, April 7th, 2009, 08:39 AM

NO I dont have a water problem in my area. I dont think theres anything here in Michigan lol. I live in the United States.

Get Paid For Discussion - Yes, You Can Earn by Writing on this Forum Full List of BRL $ Earnings
New Foot Prints  , 4 Posts, Reputation : Hanan_x3 is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 26.70, April 12th, 2009, 18:19 PM

Tags
x 35 discussions
x 201 discussions
x 21 discussions
x 1 discussions