Join Us!

• WEB Hosting By Accu

How About Offline Marketing For Adsense

This is a discussion on How About Offline Marketing For Adsense within the Adsense forums, part of the Google category; i think it's same important, i've heard someone whom can get thousand of dollar just by promote his ...

Similar Threads
Similar Threads Thread Starter Forum Replies
Offline marketing mira Print Media Marketing 7
Offline Marketing mira Other Marketing Options 12

LinkBack Thread Tools

Default How About Offline Marketing For Adsense

i think it's same important, i've heard someone whom can get thousand of dollar just by promote his adsense site in his radio...
by the way, what your tips about offline marketing?

Get Paid For Discussion - Yes, You Can Earn by Writing on this Forum Full List of BRL $ Earnings
Banned  , 51 Posts, Reputation : poaa.co.cc is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, December 28th, 2008, 04:50 AM

Default Re: How About Offline Marketing For Adsense

How do you do offline marketing? And how does google recognize that and pay you commission for that?
Administrator  , 6,428 Posts, Reputation : brl_admin will become famous soon enough
BRL$: 98,151.39, December 29th, 2008, 00:44 AM

Hello I think these tools will help you to promote offline marketing.

Catalogues

A catalogue is used for making people aware about services and products you provide. You need not spend a lot of money in the beginning. You can build a simple catalogue first and distribute, get feedback and improve on that.

Radio Infomercials

If you try you would get a slot at chep price. Radio is not as expensive as TV.

Networking

Offline networking should be pursued in addition to online networking. Local Chamber of Commerce, trade shows, seminarst are all good opportunities for networking.

Telemarketing

I kept it last because it is not in everybody’s taste to call people. But if you can, you would find an opportunity to build good relations with your subscribers which are deeper and better than mails and emails.

Last edited by Dhaval; December 29th, 2008 at 01:32 AM.
BRL Addicted  , 1,149 Posts, Reputation : Dhaval is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, December 29th, 2008, 01:28 AM

Good promotion. But i suggest you post some ads on a local newspaper. It will cost you some money but is a good promotion. And post your stickers in the Cybercafe. This is a great idea cuz people will view your page for sure.
How's the idea.
Jr. Member  , 310 Posts, Reputation : nirose is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, December 31st, 2008, 20:04 PM

Yes, there are some of the offline promotion, you can write an article and put your link as the source then submit to the newspaper or magazine. This is another good way to promote
Senior Member  , 1,897 Posts, Reputation : lifeplayer will become famous soon enough
BRL$: 0, December 31st, 2008, 20:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeplayer View Post
Yes, there are some of the offline promotion, you can write an article and put your link as the source then submit to the newspaper or magazine. This is another good way to promote
But don't you think that it will be a bit expensive to publish your article for promoting your site??
Senior Member  , 4,260 Posts, Reputation : SiddharthB has a spectacular aura aboutSiddharthB has a spectacular aura about
BRL$: 0, December 31st, 2008, 20:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmaxxx View Post
well the thing is to generate maximum profit with minimum cost
you want to promote your blog offline well
all u need to do is when forwarding a wacky joke 2 a friend end it with a line

for more
check my blog
bloglink

another idea is get a t-shirt painted with the link
it may cost around rs.100, but worth a try
even less if u fabric paint it
these are very nice ideas... this is a great way to promote the blog offline the sms thing... will try this out for sure...
Senior Member  , 4,260 Posts, Reputation : SiddharthB has a spectacular aura aboutSiddharthB has a spectacular aura about
BRL$: 0, January 1st, 2009, 05:51 AM

Well asking for viewing your page offline will increase your views. And google won't know it. But don't ask them to clik on the ads cuz google detects if the clicks cone from the same geographic location or same ip address.
So keep the offline advertising to your site only not the ads.
Jr. Member  , 310 Posts, Reputation : nirose is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, January 2nd, 2009, 19:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirose View Post
Well asking for viewing your page offline will increase your views. And google won't know it. But don't ask them to clik on the ads cuz google detects if the clicks cone from the same geographic location or same ip address.
well it is pretty obvious that one will promote the site and not the ads and people will click ads from the site if they want.
BRL$: 0, January 2nd, 2009, 21:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirose View Post
i see now...if we can share our blog visitor not focus on one geographical location...it's better,isn't it?but i also see that we can't cheat after know it
Banned  , 51 Posts, Reputation : poaa.co.cc is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, January 6th, 2009, 21:22 PM

By giving adds to local newspaper. By putting the poster or banners on the road is a good idea of doing offline marketing.
BRL Addicted  , 274 Posts, Reputation : Rutika is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, January 7th, 2009, 05:45 AM

by putting banners and posters??? I believe it is very expensive like publishing a new released movie....
BRL Addicted  , 1,149 Posts, Reputation : Dhaval is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, January 7th, 2009, 13:11 PM

this is the first time i've heard of such thing but hey if you're a celebrity with a radio show you can do this thing gives me an idea why not post it on a wall of your house to get passersby to notice it
Banned  , 112 Posts, Reputation : kyrious is on a distinguished road
BRL$: 0, September 3rd, 2009, 11:13 AM

From what I see, he is promoting his website with adsense via offline media like TV and Radio. I have seen that on politicians who are airing infomercials on tv and the post their websites there.

Get Paid For Discussion - Yes, You Can Earn by Writing on this Forum Full List of BRL $ Earnings
BRL Addicted  , 994 Posts, Reputation : GekiDan is just really niceGekiDan is just really niceGekiDan is just really niceGekiDan is just really niceGekiDan is just really nice
BRL$: 0, September 4th, 2009, 06:10 AM

Tags
x 531 discussions
x 202 discussions
x 12 discussions